Jealous Romo rant from Extremeskins

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
LOL a smart skins fan, what a shocker!! ahahah. if Gibbs was smart he would do the same thing Parcells did because they are and were done with noodle arm Brunell. hopefully they dont and continue to waste their season with brunell

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
At this point, Campbell scares me more than Brunell. He's got a big time arm. He's mobile. And he's got a running game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Billy Bullocks;1117807 said:
At this point, Campbell scares me more than Brunell. He's got a big time arm. He's mobile. And he's got a running game.

I agree.
I'd also like to say that I'm more afraid of bunny rabbits than I am of couch pillows. Much.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Just curious... but what were the responses by the ES members? I thought it was a good post, but I wonder if the rest of the members saw the same things... or if they would admit it if they did.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
peplaw06;1118006 said:
Just curious... but what were the responses by the ES members? I thought it was a good post, but I wonder if the rest of the members saw the same things... or if they would admit it if they did.

Art probably banned him for life.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Faerluna;1117444 said:
-5 for not knowing it's spelled "meshuggenah" ;)

Well I knew it was misspelled, but it's the thought that counts... :D

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I remember posting something similar on the Ranch when NY started Eli....not that I think Eli is going to be stellar... but he obviously gets his team in the endzone.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I'm betting that poster was SERIOUSLY reamed by his fellow Skins fans...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31;1117363 said:
they should have pulled their trigger long ago also. i'm glad we got romo in there to see what we've got. if not, let the qb campaign roll on.......

Yes... well now its a 10 game season... forget about the 3 wins and forget about the 3 losses.....

How many games can Romo win is the question...

silverbear

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;1117735 said:
He's spot on.

Also, I think Washington would benefit from Campbell. Can't get much worse.

Check out Campbell's quarterback rating these last two preseasons, and get back to me on that... with each passing week, it looks like JC is the Skins' version of Chad Hutchinson...

silverbear

Reaction score
trickblue;1118051 said:
Well I knew it was misspelled, but it's the thought that counts... :D

Tell 'em to stop being such a bunch of putzes, they've got bupkus on you...

Angus

Reaction score
silverbear;1118078 said:
Check out Campbell's quarterback rating these last two preseasons, and get back to me on that... with each passing week, it looks like JC is the Skins' version of Chad Hutchinson...

I don't know how true it is, but I seem to remember questions about Campbell's quick-wittedness. I hear Romo is quick-witted (but we'll find out soon if it's true).

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like a breath of fresh air has been given to the team and fans by Tony Romo being named the starting QB??? Likie I've stated before I certainly can live with a young 26-year old QB, yes that's young considering Eli and Rivers are ONLY a year younger, throwing some errand passes rather than an old 34-year old veteran with no pocket awareness! Parcells said something that is key to any QB Wednesday in his press conference:

"I certainly believe Romo has a QUICKER release and gets the ball out better at this stage.." Hmm sounds to me as if Bledsoe doesn't have the neccessary pocket awareness to get the job done...No coincidence that Buffalo of all teams let the guy go...

VACowboy

Reaction score
What I've heard about Jason Campbell is that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. They had to simplify the playbook for him at Auburn. If that's true, how many of the 700 pages come out of Saunders' playbook.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
silverbear;1118072 said:
I'm betting that poster was SERIOUSLY reamed by his fellow Skins fans...

peplaw06;1118006 said:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177343

I don't know if that post was in this Thread, but for the most part they all agree it was a good move and that they wish there team was doing the same. I read at least 3 "Im jealous" posts in there. And surprisingly very few tried to dog romo' skills. Reading that thread was like being in the twilight zone.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1117382 said:
That couldn't be a real skins fan could it?:D

I'm looking foreword to our next Eagles game, to me they have the best scheme and defensive line in the NFC. That will be a gauge to where Romo is.

Correction Dave... The best defensive line in the NFC will be playing against the Cowboys OL Sunday night...

What we witnessed in Philly was their yearly regular season Super Bowl when Dallas comes to town... and as usual, Philly goes out and lays an egg the VERY next game on cue.:D :bow: