Jealous Romo rant from Extremeskins

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
many skins fans were saying the situations weren't similar because JC was a Cadillac while Romo is a Hyundai. Only about 5 poster recognized that Romo might actually have talent. You really have to sift through the blindness on that site.

Reaction score
Jason Campbell didn't really impress me at Auburn to be honest. I know that Romo went to a NCAA Division II school but the guy set all kind of records and that has to count for something.

Aikbach

Reaction score
In all honesty who are Jason Campbell and Tony Romo, nbody knows for certain but they're spoken of as if they're franchise players that have sitting on the bench because of stubborn 1980s coaches. I just don't know.

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1117382 said:
That couldn't be a real skins fan could it?:D

I'm looking foreword to our next Eagles game, to me they have the best scheme and defensive line in the NFC. That will be a gauge to where Romo is.

I think it will gauge how Romo compares to Bledsoe directly, but until that offensive line plays MUCH better an overall evaluation of the skill players will be hard to make.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
there has to be a limit to gibb's patience - so i won't fall out if brunnell gets the hook as their season approaches critical mass. they may opt to take their lumps with a youth movement themselves.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Faerluna;1117444 said:
-5 for not knowing it's spelled "meshuggenah" ;)

Oy ve, I almost lost my yamulke and snagged my left dreidle on that one. Time for some matzoh balls and gefilte fish. Moseltov...

And isn't meshuggenah a Jewish rapper??? No, on second thought that is a Jewish heavy metal band.