Jeff Heath Finally Benched (update: injured with stitches)

acer941

Reaction score

Besides being wrong on wether he got benched or hurt, what else am I wrong on?
Either way he wasn’t on the field, benched or hurt. And the defensive play got better. Didn’t watch the game, my ***. I actually pay attention to the small details and not blinded by my own agenda. I watch every cowboys game and replay 50% of the plays to see who’s gap/what coverage/ and what error might have been committed.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
dang hoping he was injured enough to miss the rest of the season lol. Sad I have say that about a player. But heath it terrible. Can't tackle or cover. Why is he out there? We do the guys say they seen enough?

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
Since Jeff Heath was benched at Halftime the Giants only scored 6 Points and had 124Yards (Giveortake a few). Take away the Barkley Lucky Screen and they completely shut down the Giants in the 2nd Half.

The Addition of Jourdan Lewis and Jeff Heath being benched may be the Start of a new Era for this Defense...
o_O

pacboyX

Reaction score
He looked great on special teams. Let’s just leave him there, let Thompson/Wilson handle safety position

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sunday Night going against the Vikings, I think it’s crucial that Heath doesn’t start. They’ll be going against Dalvin Cook & Diggs who with one wrong angle or missed tackle and their taking the play to EndZone. Especially have to be assignment and gap sound all game.

It would be great if Thelien didnt play.

acer941

Reaction score
There's not a single tweet about Jeff Heath being benched last night. There are several tweets from folks hoping he would be benched at some point. lol

Bruh, just admit it, you were wrong. It's cool. Nobody will hate you.

I already admitted I was in the wrong, like I always do if I’m in the wrong. But I’ll bite back and if I’m right.

Don’t see Heath get hurt or him being reportedly hurt. So see a tweet saying “Heath not on field, probably benched’

One small miscommunication and everyone looses their minds...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I already admitted I was in the wrong, like I always do if I’m in the wrong. But I’ll bite back and if I’m right.

Don’t see Heath get hurt or him being reportedly hurt. So see a tweet saying “Heath not on field, probably benched’

One small miscommunication and everyone looses their minds...
Heath had a shoulder injury. Went out. They wrapped it up in some sort of brace. Then right after the half, he got the knee injury. Done for the game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Besides being wrong on wether he got benched or hurt, what else am I wrong on?
Either way he wasn’t on the field, benched or hurt. And the defensive play got better. Didn’t watch the game, my ***. I actually pay attention to the small details and not blinded by my own agenda. I watch every cowboys game and replay 50% of the plays to see who’s gap/what coverage/ and what error might have been committed.
NY scored 12 points, not 6 at the half.

acer941

Reaction score
I believe this because I heard it on the internet and because I just can’t wrap my head around Twitter being wrong in the first place.

Well when you see he’s not on the field and don’t hear the announcers comment anything about it. You might assume that the information you get from a source plus the fact he’s not on the field is correct.

Not like I went out of my way to give wrong information... I Dont get any benefit from that

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well when you see he’s not on the field and don’t hear the announcers comment anything about it. You might assume that the information you get from a source plus the fact he’s not on the field is correct.

You might make that wrong assumption, yes. I happened to see the shot of him walking into the locker room and hear the announcers announce his replacement, so I knew what time it really was.