Jeremiah Trotter says he won't wear a Cowboys jersey if they draft his son

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Wait until the marketing and branding opportunities start rolling in. He will change his mind about Jerrys empire fast enough.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I wouldn't wear a Jeremiah Trotter Sr or Jr jersey either. A has been and his wannabe son. Whooopeee
Jeremiah Trotter is from my hometown in Texas and no doubt a big deal there but I wouldn't wear Philty anything gear with his or his sons number or the Philty logo if my life depended on it. I will say he probably grew up either a Cowboys or Texans fan but converted upon being drafted out of college. Having myself grown up in that same tiny town as he we really never had wanna be Philly Eagles fans that I remember so it would be rare if he did as well while growing up there.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't blame him. I haven't worn a Dallas jersey in years either.
Heck all my Dallas jerseys have been thrown out. Only thing left I have is a Cowboys coffee mug and I use that to scoop dog food into my dogs bowl.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Heck all my Dallas jerseys have been thrown out. Only thing left I have is a Cowboys coffee mug and I use that to scoop dog food into my dogs bowl.
My only jersey is a TO throwback and it still has the tags attached. I love the look of the jersey itself.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I respect that.

If I had a kid that played for Alabama or the Eagles/Commanders I wouldn't wear their jersey's either. Rivalry's a rivalry. Have a shirt printed with your kids name and number on it or something.

Desperado

Reaction score
I would (and do) 100% support my kid in any way I thought would help him know how proud I am of him… Regardless of who my former employer was. I bet most men would do the same if the situation was real to them and not just fan board bravado. If you put your laundry before your kids, it is time to check yourself, IMO.