Jerry “I’ll tell you what, remember Arizona. When we go over here to Carolina, remember Arizona."

catiii

Reaction score
telling a team to remember arizona is disrespectful to the other team as if they think the Panthers are Hawt Garbage (they kinda are)

im sorry im from the school that says the toughest team on the schedule is the one youre playing this week
I agree with you. Now that Jerral has opened his big mouth, I wish I could change my wager on who wins....... :facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
But Stats Prescott will still get his stats, right? There are way more important things that need to happen and winning a game isn't one of them. Go Stats !!
I really don't think that even in the Marines, football was played on that basis. Using flags just didn't change everything...

rambo2

Reaction score
But Stats Prescott will still get his stats, right? There are way more important things that need to happen and winning a game isn't one of them. Go Stats !!
7 and 3 coming up. Enjoy the game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is that man's 'pride.'
R.7a0eb67873404854998362f4902aff63

Bagman

Reaction score
Im so glad Jerry is around to fire up the troops right before the big game. He should stand up on a soapbox in the middle of the locker room and give a Gipper type speech. That should motivate the guys.

Mark

Reaction score
The Cowboys have been embarrassed twice this Autumn. Such events are difficult for most prideful people to forget.

DAL won't be overlooking anybody, and will be completely on-topic this weekend.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Probably should've thought of Arizona before laying an egg there. That loss all but assures Dallas will be a wild card team, again.