Jerry “I’ll tell you what, remember Arizona. When we go over here to Carolina, remember Arizona."

Jstopper

Reaction score
Probably should've thought of Arizona before laying an egg there. That loss all but assures Dallas will be a wild card team, again.
You saying this doesn’t make it true fyi

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why?
We have only beaten teams with losing records so far were not exactly a juggernaut just because the Jerry Media says so.
Logically we should beat the Panthers easily as they also have a losing record.
Sorry, just one of those folks who needs to see it before he drinks the Kool-Aid.
How there is talk in these lovely forums of SB and HOF QB scenarios simply verifies why we are considered the biggest HOMER fans in the NFL and unfortunately, Jerry is aware of this fact!
Good teams beat up the bad teams. That's how you tell them apart.

This isn't drinking any Kool Aid, it's something that holds true across the NFL. Remember how the Bills struggled to beat the Giants? Well, it's turning out that the Bills just aren't as good a team as we thought they were.

If you can't be happy about big regular season wins like last week then you are just going to be sad and miserable all season long. Winning in the NFL is not easy, just ask any player. Every time the Cowboys win it's something real fans should be happy about.

Now do we want more postseason success? Of course we do. But it's not the postseason yet. First the Cowboys have to get there, and getting there means beating whoever is on the schedule now. We can't flip a switch and have Dallas play the 49ers, Chiefs, and Eagles every week just for validation.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good teams beat up the bad teams. That's how you tell them apart.

This isn't drinking any Kool Aid, it's something that holds true across the NFL. Remember how the Bills struggled to beat the Giants? Well, it's turning out that the Bills just aren't as good a team as we thought they were.

If you can't be happy about big regular season wins like last week then you are just going to be sad and miserable all season long. Winning in the NFL is not easy, just ask any player. Every time the Cowboys win it's something real fans should be happy about.

Now do we want more postseason success? Of course we do. But it's not the postseason yet. First the Cowboys have to get there, and getting there means beating whoever is on the schedule now. We can't flip a switch and have Dallas play the 49ers, Chiefs, and Eagles every week just for validation.
Do good teams beat good teams?

When? When do WE...beat GOOD teams.

2022 Bucs playoff team....NOT good.... just head that one off.

3 times against a good 9er team?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

In 2022 Dallas beat the Bengals, Giants twice, Lions (almost a playoff team last year), Vikings, and Eagles who were all playoff teams. As for this year we don't know yet.

I get what you are saying but the Cowboys have only played two games against teams that are considered good anyway. We know what happened in San Fran but they outplayed the Eagles in that loss.

Dallas can only play who is on their schedule.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

funny-gif-drunk-man-breathalizer.gif

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I know it burns you to your core that Dak keeps winning games
It does? I thought I just had some heartburn.

You don't need a reminder of Dak's playoff record, do you? That would be the reason why some of us aren't so impressed when he beats up on crappy teams in the middle of the regular season.

Jstopper

Reaction score
It does? I thought I just had some heartburn.

You don't need a reminder of Dak's playoff record, do you? That would be the reason why some of us aren't so impressed when he beats up on crappy teams in the middle of the regular season.
hey numbnuts you have to win regular season games to get to the playoffs. If you're upset about the playoff record, well nothing can be done about it until January gets here. So maybe sit back, tuck in your bib and enjoy the wins on the way there.

gtb1943

Reaction score
hey numbnuts you have to win regular season games to get to the playoffs. If you're upset about the playoff record, well nothing can be done about it until January gets here. So maybe sit back, tuck in your bib and enjoy the wins on the way there.
Well guess what dude. Some of us remember when the Boys actually did something in the PLAYOFFS
People like you that boast about the regular season make me laugh

Jstopper

Reaction score
Well guess what dude. Some of us remember when the Boys actually did something in the PLAYOFFS
People like you that boast about the regular season make me laugh
You're comparing this team to teams before there was even a salary cap. 30 + years ago. Go touch grass.

Mannix

Reaction score
First time that I've agreed with Booger in 28 years....how in the hell can you argue with what he said???

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

AMEN......:hammer:........ There is hope in Homerland!!!! :muttley:

T-RO

Reaction score
As much as I have issues with Jerry...half-hate the guy...When it comes to making headlines:

Nobody does it better. Makes me feel sad for the rest. (Hope some will rec the lyrical reference)

cowboyed

Reaction score
Whew, I am glad Jerry didn't remind everyone of the Alamo when he was loading pistols for Davy Crockett.