Jerry “I’ll tell you what, remember Arizona. When we go over here to Carolina, remember Arizona."

Kwyn

Reaction score
But Stats Prescott will still get his stats, right? There are way more important things that need to happen and winning a game isn't one of them. Go Stats !!
Dude. Your hatred knows no bounds. Did he date your daughter?

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Our own owner, doing his best to give our bulletin board material .

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
You all complain about everything. He's not disrespecting Carolina. He's saying don't fall into the media trap of believing they are a bad team, just like they did with Arizona.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jerry's right.....coaches AND players were cocky and arrogant for the Arizona game and got their a___ kicked. That's on MM coz he should noticed during the week of practice and reeled it in a bit.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerry shouldn't talk all week to media because thats the coaches job... I have no problem with what he said though, I only have a problem that he is speaking and not MM..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lol Jerry just insulted the whole carolina team, coaches, city, fans etc.
If he wanted panthers to play hard, mission accomplished ! Be funny to see them somehow beat the cowboys
I dont think it would be funny... Dont love Jerry but dont want the boys to lose to spite him..

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Jeez. Seriously? Our entire board has been talking about not overlooking the Panthers.

Jerry says some stupid stuff but this isn’t a good example.
Going to assume the Panthers don’t follow CZ but are somewhat aware of one of the most charismatic owners in the NFL. But maybe that’s just me …

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
telling a team to remember arizona is disrespectful to the other team as if they think the Panthers are Hawt Garbage (they kinda are)

im sorry im from the school that says the toughest team on the schedule is the one youre playing this week
:facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But Stats Prescott will still get his stats, right? There are way more important things that need to happen and winning a game isn't one of them. Go Stats !!
The ignorance level with this one ………. :huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he wanted panthers to play hard, mission accomplished ! Be funny to see them somehow beat the cowboys
No doubt you would enjoy the Cowboys losing. Never a doubt.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why?
We have only beaten teams with losing records so far were not exactly a juggernaut just because the Jerry Media says so.
Logically we should beat the Panthers easily as they also have a losing record.
Sorry, just one of those folks who needs to see it before he drinks the Kool-Aid.
How there is talk in these lovely forums of SB and HOF QB scenarios simply verifies why we are considered the biggest HOMER fans in the NFL and unfortunately, Jerry is aware of this fact!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why?
We have only beaten teams with losing records so far were not exactly a juggernaut just because the Jerry Media says so.
Logically we should beat the Panthers easily as they also have a losing record.
Sorry, just one of those folks who needs to see it before he drinks the Kool-Aid.
How there is talk in these lovely forums of SB and HOF QB scenarios simply verifies why we are considered the biggest HOMER fans in the NFL and unfortunately, Jerry is aware of this fact!
Please go back and rewatch the games against those with a losing record. You’ll see how we destroyed them in a way other haven’t.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I know it burns you to your core that Dak keeps winning games