Twitter: Jerry addresses RB situation

khiladi

Reaction score

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
"Emmitt Smith is a luxury, not a necessity" - Jerry Jones, 1993
I'll never forget that quote. Of course the game has changed since then and the importance of the RB position has been greatly diminished, but the Cowboys are going to extremes now.

Reactions: CWR

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

If this was being said by some sad behind the times fantasy football player we would all laugh and shake our heads. This is being said by an NFL General Manager. With a straight face.

Zeke last year - 3.5 ypc

The message has been sent to Dak - ask for a trade or you'll be playing out your contract year trying to carry an offense with much less talent than last year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm telling you Jerry Jones thinks Zeke Elliott can still deliver as a number one running back. Especially now with the offensive lineman acquisition. :facepalm:
Vigotes, if I were the O coordinator and Jerald signed Sequel, I would resign.

AtlCPA

Reaction score

If this was being said by some sad behind the times fantasy football player we would all laugh and shake our heads. This is being said by an NFL General Manager. With a straight face.

If you are talking about his blocking and receiving ability, then JJ is correct. If you are talking about his running ability, no!

GMO415

Reaction score

Hell Jerry, let's sign Johnny Football as our 2nd QB too.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Maybe this should be changed to Jerry ignores the RB situation.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I did not tune in to the Leafs this year in the playoffs. There is no need. Their "star" have already show me time and time again what they are. I have not missed a Cowboys game for as long as I can remember. I don't think I will be tuning in this year. I find sports interesting when a team is working and fighting to be the best they can be. I am not tuning in to watch that fat moron flop around for 3.5 YPC.

triplets_93

Reaction score

A Pretend NFL GM I'd say...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Zeke's last 100+yd game: October 10, 2021

Zeke has had FOUR (4) 100+yd games in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 COMBINED

FVSTONE

Reaction score

And everybody is wondering how the Eagles are looking like world beaters after this draft???????? It's because the Eagles are being ran by excellent football minds vs the Cowboy's Three Stooges. I really doubt that these idiots listened to anything that our scouts had to say.................