Jerry and Dak hate will ruin this team

Frozen700

Reaction score
Keep spewing your nonsense scrub

Scrub? Whoa!!!!!! Come on no need to get your panties in a bunch

You always get so sensitive when fans tell the ugly truth about the team, if its not lollipops or rainbows where you can jump up and ride your little unicorn you get defensive and emotional.

Come on, take that back. Don't be like that.

You're love for Dak is making say harsh things you don't mean.

You have to think team first when it comes to Dak. He has to go my guy

#DontpayDak

Last edited:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Likwillie and pappy

Name calling? Come on my guy, how old are you? Last I checked you were old enough to be a grandfather to most of us..... and you behave like this?

Come on, what type of example are you setting for the new zone members? Just stop Zrin.

Behave

#DontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
I don't get how you and a few others are allowed to troll like this. Its not even good troll jobs. Its just desperation. You should be typing these essay's to Jerry. Typing them here are going to fail on deaf ears.

Troll?

Why because you don't agree? Do I bash the cowboys or do I want my team to do good by getting rid of excessive fat?

I was wrong with Romo toward the end of his career ( he should not have been kept in the bench)

People said I trolled about Twill...O look, looks like the so called real fans couldn't take the blinders off.

Demarco I was right about him

Mo Claiborne

Ken Hamlin

Roy towards the end

Ect, all these guys. You all fought so hard and said they were great. Why? Because the had a star and you couldn't be objective. So guys like me, Pappy Willie ect get called trolls.

#DontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak isnt perfect but is a damn good QB. It cant be argued anymore otherwise.

Wishing the worst for him to spite Jerry is the pinnacle of Trolldom.

What a clown show this entire post is.

Come on, you don't meant that

#DontpayDak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Troll?

Why because you don't agree? Do I bash the cowboys or do I want my team to do good by getting rid of excessive fat?

I was wrong with Romo toward the end of his career ( he should not have been kept in the bench)

People said I trolled about Twill...O look, looks like the so called real fans couldn't take the blinders off.

Demarco I was right about him

Mo Claiborne

Ken Hamlin

Roy towards the end

Ect, all these guys. You all fought so hard and said they were great. Why? Because the had a star and you couldn't be objective. So guys like me, Pappy Willie ect get called trolls.

#DontpayDak
Naw man don’t play dumb. It’s when you sink in to one person and do it. You know what you are doing. And you have some nerve thinking just because people disagree with you that means you are trolling to them. We all disagree. But it’s a handful of you guys who can’t just post legit you have to play up to some gimmick or schtick.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Naw man don’t play dumb. It’s when you sink in to one person and do it. You know what you are doing. And you have some nerve thinking just because people disagree with you that means you are trolling to them. We all disagree. But it’s a handful of you guys who can’t just post legit you have to play up to some gimmick or schtick.

Come on man. Don't be like that.... You're supposed to be cool. We go way back man

#DontpayDak

nobody

Reaction score
If you are rooting for a loss on a first place team you aren't a fan. Why is that so yard to comprehend.

Because that's a subjective opinion. It's not a fact. For instance, say a team is 0-12 and desperately in need of a QB and unfortunately in the race for last place with another team...the ultimate loser getting to pick the one generational QB in the draft. You seriously don't even consider hoping they'll lose out for that opportunity to help them massively in the long-term? It's simple...really simple. I think any real fan would hope their team get that player they desperately need since by the time they're 0-12, they couldn't hope to even have a winning season and need help any way that they can.

But I wouldn't be such a cad as to begrudge people hoping for the team to get 4 wins from that point on, since being a fan is rooting for the team and hoping for the best, be it short or long-term.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Wonder if there would be endless theories on "If Dak has this team." If the Cowboys had a Trubisky, Mariota, and Manziel situation on their hands after getting rid of Dak. Especially if this team still has Garrett as coach and we see Dak doing better elsewhere with a better head coach. Then there would be. "See, how Garret wastes away the talent on this team."

Which is true Garrett has wasted away talent as we have seen several Cowboys players leave and get utilized better elsewhere, but it would be funny to see how many currently hating on Dak would all of a sudden turn around and get mad at Jerry for getting rid of him or would they be stubborn and just be glad that he is gone even if the team doesn't improve or get worse without him as QB.

My question to you is if Garrett is as bad as you seem to think why is it that only 1 former player or coach under Garrett has said anything bad about him. Surely at least some of those you say left the Cowboys and are doing so well would have said something. Oh and just which are all these players that left the Cowboys and have flourished so well?

kskboys

Reaction score
My question to you is if Garrett is as bad as you seem to think why is it that only 1 former player or coach under Garrett has said anything bad about him. Surely at least some of those you say left the Cowboys and are doing so well would have said something. Oh and just which are all these players that left the Cowboys and have flourished so well?
Professional courtesy.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Professional courtesy.

kskboys how you've been? I can buy that for some but in today's NFL players are running their mouths off all the time. Twenty years ago players didn't say much and knew what respecting coaches meant, but today, far to many of them rip coaches and players alike.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Former players and opposing players have talked about how predictable the Cowboys are with calling plays and how they know what playcalls are coming. that's on the coaching staff and especially the head coach who has coached this team for 10 seasons. How often has Garrett been praised and credited for calling a great, creative game plan in his that has kept the opposing team off of their guard in ten seasons. And how many more QB's and sets of players should Garrett be able to have a chance with before he gets fired and we move on to the next head coach.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Because that's a subjective opinion. It's not a fact. For instance, say a team is 0-12 and desperately in need of a QB and unfortunately in the race for last place with another team...the ultimate loser getting to pick the one generational QB in the draft. You seriously don't even consider hoping they'll lose out for that opportunity to help them massively in the long-term? It's simple...really simple. I think any real fan would hope their team get that player they desperately need since by the time they're 0-12, they couldn't hope to even have a winning season and need help any way that they can.

But I wouldn't be such a cad as to begrudge people hoping for the team to get 4 wins from that point on, since being a fan is rooting for the team and hoping for the best, be it short or long-term.

We are in first place right now. There are people on this forum rooting for us to lose. Your example is talking about the dolphins. Anyone rooting for us to lose is not a fan. Do you understand what I'm saying? Are you a dolphin fan. I'm so confused.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
So what happens when we move on from Dak and can't find even a somewhat suitable replacement for the next decade plus? Then what genius? You might want Dak gone, you might think he's not worth 30m+ a season but how are you gonna feel if we whiff on QB after QB time after time for the next 5-15 years? Drafting QBs is hard...There's no QB we can get via trade or whatever that's as good as Dak. Wilson isn't coming, Brady isn't coming, Aaron Rodgers isn't coming, etc, etc....You guys want so bad to get rid of Dak always talking about how we're wasting so many good players careers etc, etc but if we can't find a good QB to replace him with then we'll truly have wasted their careers. We can win a SB with Dak and the right team, we can't win a SB with a whiffed late 1st round QB who isn't half as good as Dak is now. Sure maybe we hit the jackpot and get a franchise QB easily but that's not at all likely, I mean its incredibly unrealistic. Most of us see Dak's flaws but we also see a guy who's improving and we see a guy we can win with. These kinds of troll posts are old though.

nobody

Reaction score
We are in first place right now. There are people on this forum rooting for us to lose. Your example is talking about the dolphins. Anyone rooting for us to lose is not a fan. Do you understand what I'm saying? Are you a dolphin fan. I'm so confused.

Again, your claim that anyone rooting for us to lose is not a fan isn't fact. It's opinion. It's based on YOUR interpretation of what a fan should be and do, which is subjective...since you don't know their real motivation for why they want the team to lose this game.

Sorry man, you're wrong. I don't think they should root for the Cowboys to lose this game, but I'm not going to accuse them of not being a fan because I disagree with their desire.

kskboys

Reaction score
You are polarizing a subject that shouldn't be polarized. Do YOU understand?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Again, your claim that anyone rooting for us to lose is not a fan isn't fact. It's opinion. It's based on YOUR interpretation of what a fan should be and do, which is subjective...since you don't know their real motivation for why they want the team to lose this game.

Sorry man, you're wrong. I don't think they should root for the Cowboys to lose this game, but I'm not going to accuse them of not being a fan because I disagree with their desire.

You're wrong. Sorry.