Jerry and Dak hate will ruin this team

johneric8

Reaction score
The Jerry haters need to stop.

I understand many of you hate Jerry but to get back at him out of spite by rooting for Dak, so he has to sign him to a big deal and cripple this team , is wrong.

You don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

Many of you want Jerry to make this mistake so you can laugh at him. Pathetic.

VIarBxI.png

Meanwhile.......

I was at the gym and ran into this cowboys fan who said he hates Jerry and hopes he signs Dak to mega millions and looks like an idiot in hopes of him stepping down. Just so he can laugh at Jerry

I said , bro that will hurt the cowboys more than anything if we stick with Dak. He said o well, Jerry deserves it, and he isn't the only one that wants Jerry to make this mistake.

CJLsXKo.png

Many of you call us who want Dak gone, for the better of the team Trolls. We didn't say blow the team up. Just move on from Dak, how are we Trolls?

The trolls are the ones that want Dak signed for laughter.

#DontpayDak

Trolling at it's worst man.... I feel sorry for you.

Zman5

Reaction score
I think the OP just wanted to show off his gif posting skills. Either that or he sniffed too much glue for the day.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Anyone who roots for the Cowboys to lose for any reason whatsoever are not Cowboy fans. There is no argument to that. That is 100 % a fact.

That is not a fact, you are the one apparently mixing up fact and opinion...…...there are multiple times when fans, even diehard fans, root for losses. Here are a couple of examples.

1. For draft picks, see Miami Dolphins.....you think Dolphin fans are not rooting for losses right now when you see T-shirts that say "tank for Tua"? If you want another example, you can go back to the "suck for Luck" T-shirts that Colt fans were wearing to games when the team was 1-13. They were not rooting for wins.

2. For coaching changes...…..many fans see losing games as the only way to get rid of bad coaches. That happens a lot of fan sites around the NFL. Extremeskins was literally begging for losses earlier in the season to get rid of Gruden he was hated so bad. You want another example, look at the Titans. My brother is huge Titan fan and he is rooting for losses right now, along with about half the fan base, because Vrabel sucks and has no idea what he is doing according to most of them.

So you see, it is not a fact that fans that root for losses are not really fans, that is just your own opinion. I have given you two detailed examples where diehard fans of sports teams would root for losses.

nobody

Reaction score
You're right we are in 1st in the division. Hopefully we start losing to get a better draft position. Dumb excuse. When we are eliminted from contention you can have that and I'll probably allow it. There are numerous posters who hope we lose Monday. I dont know if you are one or not and to put it bluntly, I don't care if you are. Im not attacking any poster. I'm telling them if you root for the Cowboys to lose you aren't a fan. That isn't an attack and if you feel it is you may dislike the Cowboys more then you realize.

It's funny. I state multiple times that I don't root for them to lose, yet you continue to wonder if I do or not...It is as if you either 1) don't actually read people's replies, or 2) Don't comprehend them.

I gave one such example as to why someone might root for a loss.. I didn't state that it was a given reason for right now. I think you have zero concept of understanding another's point of view and single-mindedly cling to your viewpoint without even bothering trying to understand what others are saying. Good day to you sir.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is not a fact, you are the one apparently mixing up fact and opinion...…...there are multiple times when fans, even diehard fans, root for losses. Here are a couple of examples.

1. For draft picks, see Miami Dolphins.....you think Dolphin fans are not rooting for losses right now when you see T-shirts that say "tank for Tua"? If you want another example, you can go back to the "suck for Luck" T-shirts that Colt fans were wearing to games when the team was 1-13. They were not rooting for wins.

2. For coaching changes...…..many fans see losing games as the only way to get rid of bad coaches. That happens a lot of fan sites around the NFL. Extremeskins was literally begging for losses earlier in the season to get rid of Gruden he was hated so bad. You want another example, look at the Titans. My brother is huge Titan fan and he is rooting for losses right now, along with about half the fan base, because Vrabel sucks and has no idea what he is doing according to most of them.

So you see, it is not a fact that fans that root for losses are not really fans, that is just your own opinion. I have given you two detailed examples where diehard fans of sports teams would root for losses.
That’s stupid. Dolphins are out of it. Their championship is the first pick in the draft. Cowboys aren’t out of it and this team could still suck and bring Garrett back. They have in the past. Rooting for losses is pointless and stupid.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wow. I never realized that Jones cares what the little people on this forum think.

Wait. He doesn't.

This forum has called for Garrett to be fired for years and he is still here. I guess if we all get together and do what some wish and say "don't pay Dak and get rid of him." That some believe it would influence Jerry's decisions on Dak if he only sees Dak hate and no Dak support on this forum. :huh:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Those who are in favor of doing something they think will hurt the Cowboys represent two things. First they really aren't Cowboys fans. They are casual or band wagon fans at best. Second those who feel this way are such a minuscule number compared to all of the Cowboys fans world wide they're not even worth giving a second thought to. Lastly those that have a problem with Prescott 4 different places have him ranked in the top 10 and 2 of those have him at 4 and 5 and then there's the 5th ranking, ESPN's, who have Prescott listed #1. Those that do not like Prescott must think that there are Mahomes type QB's in every draft and that it would be automatic that whoever the Cowboys would find will in fact be better than Prescott when the likely hood of that happening are very very slim. The Cowboys could end up with another Trubisky or another Mariota and then see how quick they'll be saying that the Cowboys should have never got rid of Prescott.

Wonder if there would be endless theories on "If Dak has this team." If the Cowboys had a Trubisky, Mariota, and Manziel situation on their hands after getting rid of Dak. Especially if this team still has Garrett as coach and we see Dak doing better elsewhere with a better head coach. Then there would be. "See, how Garret wastes away the talent on this team."

Which is true Garrett has wasted away talent as we have seen several Cowboys players leave and get utilized better elsewhere, but it would be funny to see how many currently hating on Dak would all of a sudden turn around and get mad at Jerry for getting rid of him or would they be stubborn and just be glad that he is gone even if the team doesn't improve or get worse without him as QB.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Great post my friends. I can tell it came from the heart! :thumbup:
Jerry deserves our hate. Dak does not.
Saying something is 100% fact doesn't make it a fact. Stop trying to force how you think a fan should be and let people be fans how they want to be fans. I don't root for their losses, but sometimes I can see a long-term benefit from it.

You know what they say about those ONE toned arms. Oh wait, that's @waldoputty department.

I should know. :muttley:
Maybe he was complimenting your toned, supple arm.
@waldoputty @Ranching

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's funny. I state multiple times that I don't root for them to lose, yet you continue to wonder if I do or not...It is as if you either 1) don't actually read people's replies, or 2) Don't comprehend them.

I gave one such example as to why someone might root for a loss.. I didn't state that it was a given reason for right now. I think you have zero concept of understanding another's point of view and single-mindedly cling to your viewpoint without even bothering trying to understand what others are saying. Good day to you sir.

If you are rooting for a loss on a first place team you aren't a fan. Why is that so yard to comprehend.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys sign dak so you go away

Huh why would you want that? Come on man

Don't you see, your blind love for Dak is making you say things you don't mean.

#DontpayDak