Twitter: Jerry calls out Special Teams Cowboys coaching

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Resign? You can't resign when you have no contract.
He should have been canned years ago.
He is a phoney and wasted immense talent. I detest the guy
He’s actually still under contract. Resigning at the end of season is basically just walking away. Once his contract expires he can pursue other offers.

I understand the frustration but its Jerry who has wasted away an entire generation with his selfish egotistical ways.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s actually still under contract. Resigning at the end of season is basically just walking away. Once his contract expires he can pursue other offers.

I understand the frustration but its Jerry who has wasted away an entire generation with his selfish egotistical ways.
I cant disagree with Jerry's part in this disaster

cowboyed

Reaction score
wait till tomorrow after his plane ride home conversation with Garrett.

Jerry will be bemoaning the weather and the patriots defense.

I wish someone would have asked garrett about the report about him and the giants. it was clearly from garrett's agent and he needs to be called on it.

Jerry won't walk back these words. There is a point you cross his line and don't get out of the doghouse. You can still bemoan the weather and the Patriots defense and still believe O'Quinn sucks. Believe me I want coaches fired too including Garrett the head coach who early in his tenure I believed would evolve into a great coach. How heck do I get rid of the Garrett Groupie moniker. It is a curse on me now, lol. Was Garrett playing pocket billiards when Pollard was positioned deep for the return in this monsoon.

As far as Garrett goes he is not responsible about what is written about him speculatively after the season ends.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jerry won't walk back these words. There is a point you cross his line and don't get out of the doghouse. You can still bemoan the weather and the Patriots defense and still believe O'Quinn sucks. Believe me I want coaches fired too including Garrett the head coach who early in his tenure I believed would evolve into a great coach. How heck do I get rid of the Garrett Groupie moniker. It is a curse on me now, lol. Was Garrett playing pocket billiards when Pollard was positioned deep for the return in this monsoon.

As far as Garrett goes he is not responsible about what is written about him speculatively after the season ends.

people need to stop worrying about keith o'quinn he is fired. he will finish the season I imagine or maybe get fired friday morning when they have a few extra days to get things organized but either way he is toast here.

If Garrett's agent is telling people in the press about his desire to go to NY then yea he should be called on it and asked to explain.

cowboyed

Reaction score
people need to stop worrying about keith o'quinn he is fired. he will finish the season I imagine or maybe get fired friday morning when they have a few extra days to get things organized but either way he is toast here.

If Garrett's agent is telling people in the press about his desire to go to NY then yea he should be called on it and asked to explain.

This news is purely speculative. If Garrett was fired he would likely go to the Giants. That could be true if he was fired but who knows and so what. He may not be even thinking about that. It could be just a preemptive strike by his agent. You can criticize Garrett on a number of things but certainly you shouldn't condemn Garrett for what others think would happen.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This news is purely speculative. If Garrett was fired he would likely go to the Giants. That could be true if he was fired but who knows and so what. He may not be even thinking about that. It could be just a preemptive strike by his agent. You can criticize Garrett on a number of things but certainly you shouldn't condemn Garrett for what others think would happen.
Having worked in this industry, it’s the agent that plants this stuff. Agents are mostly pure headaches for every organization. They drive a wedge between the current team and employee. They’re always looking to get the current place to cough up more money ASAP.

But they work for those they represent. The agent wouldn’t do this unless he had Garrett’s ok or unless he tells Garrett just trust me.

Garrett is a lot meaner behind closed doors than he portrays at press conferences and on the sidelines

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep. The ST coach will be fired. He may not be around for the Thanksgiving game.

MikeB80

Reaction score
9-2 talent
2-9 coaching

Here you are at 6-5

BS.

the talent on defense is nowhere near as good as the local media made them out to be.

The idea of Bill Jones asking Jerry if this is the most talented team since the 95 team! LOL.

Carson

Reaction score
BS.

the talent on defense is nowhere near as good as the local media made them out to be.

The idea of Bill Jones asking Jerry if this is the most talented team since the 95 team! LOL.

5 losses by 22 points to 4 playoff teams ... two potential super bowl teams. They aren’t as terrible as people make them out to be.

fivetwos

Reaction score
the roster is disappearing in the next 5 games?
If whoever I quoted meant this year, I misunderstood. Wouldnt help to change now...

But, that said...this roster is at its peak. It can't be improved any more before it begins to get worse.

Want to keep wasting it on this staff?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Dear Mr Jones
You hired and have kept those fundamentals for years - you state you want to win and I have no doubt you want to but you have allowed poor coaching to continue through out the past decade. This falls on you sir. Come to grips with that , get a real football person in to run the operations and hire real coaches , please . No more coaches in training please who clap , spit and blame others. With all due respect sir ,we love you as an owner but a GM
You are not. Do these changes please before another group of talent is wasted .
Thank you sir
A fan .