Twitter: Jerry calls out Special Teams Cowboys coaching

jgboys1

Reaction score
Funny that you think we’re making the playoffs. Eagles schedule is easy as pie, while we have the Rams, Bills, and Bears. We’re going to get picked apart in those games. It appears we win every other game. 9-7 is likely
I think we beat the bears, but that’s it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dude. The cowboys can go 1-2 over the next 3 games and still the eagles game is for the division lead. Eagles schedule doesn’t matter at this point. It really doesn’t. Beat the eagles, crappy Commanders and Go 1-2 in the other 3 games and cowboys win the division.

who is the 1 against.

The next three defenses are good enough to shut down this offense and leave the qb scrambling to come back late in the fourth quarter to again as always come up short.

so who is the 1 against? The season may be lost before they set foot on the field in philadelphia.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just to get mollywhopped and outcoached by the Vikings or Seahawks in the first round, Right? Yeah. So worth it. A 21-22nd low draft pick just because we won our sucky division and got mauled in the first round of the playoffs. I don’t know about you, but that sounds terribly unworthy to me.

Again. I want Garret gone as much as anyone. But firing him Mid season is pointless. It just is. It won’t help the team win anymore games this season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda disappointed to hear that Jimmy story.

I doubt the media digs too much on this story. There is too much to discuss from this Patriots game.

its going to be a long 10 days after buffalo blows this team out thursday. Garrett probably is going to be all anyone will talk about.

HungryLion

Reaction score
who is the 1 against.

The next three defenses are good enough to shut down this offense and leave the qb scrambling to come back late in the fourth quarter to again as always come up short.

so who is the 1 against? The season may be lost before they set foot on the field in philadelphia.

Bills is at home. The bears are a losing team. Rams aren’t any better than the cowboys. They can realistically win any of the 3.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Screw Jerry Jones, these are his coaches, this is his mess. Step aside and let real football people run the team. Never going to happen until he is 6 feet in the ground.
You are preaching to the choir! Nothing changes until Jerry has nothing to do with this team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bills is at home. The bears are a losing team. Rams aren’t any better than the cowboys. They can realistically win any of the 3.

Better RB. Better HC. Better D coordinator. Better O coordinator.

Nah, I’d say they’re better than us.

MikeB80

Reaction score

be honest have you watched buffalo? Have you seen their defense and pass rush?

at chicago. Forget about it. Not happening.

the rams at home maybe but wade will whip this offense.