Twitter: Jerry calls out Special Teams Cowboys coaching

nobody

Reaction score
It’s too late now. Can’t fire a HC when you can still make the playoffs. It doesn’t work.

but firing Garret should be the first thing he does when the season is over or cowboys are eliminated from the playoffs.

He doesn't need to fire him...just not resign him.... But Jerry will wait to say anything until either Garrett signs with the Giants or until he thinks it makes the biggest media splash....probably waiting until all the good candidates are gone before looking for a new coach. It's Jerry.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think we beat the bears, but that’s it.

In Chicago? With their defense? You realize their defense is every bit as good as the Pats, right? Where they suffer is a putrid offense. But then the Jets were supposed to also have a bad offense.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Funny that you think we’re making the playoffs. Eagles schedule is easy as pie, while we have the Rams, Bills, and Bears. We’re going to get picked apart in those games. It appears we win every other game. 9-7 is likely
The bears suck. The bills and Rams are nothing special. If we can finish 9-7 and beat the eagles we still win the east. The eagles are playing as bad offensively as anyone right now

HungryLion

Reaction score
Better RB. Better HC. Better D coordinator. Better O coordinator.

Nah, I’d say they’re better than us.

Cowboys have the better QB. Gurley is not better than Zeke. Cowboys have the better receivers by far.

Their results don’t show the Rams being any better.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I don't know that the Rams are better than us right now with how Goff is playing.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The bears suck. The bills and Rams are nothing special. If we can finish 9-7 and beat the eagles we still win the east. The eagles are playing as bad offensively as anyone right now

You are saying this as if we are “special” enough to beat the Bills and Rams. They don’t have to be special. Jets aren’t special in anyway and they beat us. Pats offense was nothing special and they beat us. “Special” is just a commodity teams have when playing us, not a necessity. They are good enough to have a significant advantage over us. Book it.

jgboys1

Reaction score
In Chicago? With their defense? You realize their defense is every bit as good as the Pats, right? Where they suffer is a putrid offense. But then the Jets were supposed to also have a bad offense.
I said I think we might have a chance. Their offense is horrendous, but our team is full of underachievers so we will probably lose that too.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I figured if we lost that the ST coach would or will be fired. Just like he was gonna fire JG but instead got rid of the O-Line coach instead.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Cowboys have the better QB. Gurley is not better than Zeke. Cowboys have the better receivers by far.

Their results don’t show the Rams being any better.

Eh. Idk. This season I’d say Zeke and Gurley are about the same. You are right about the QB and WR’s, however, we’ve had the better QB and WR’s for pretty much all of our games this season and we’re 6-5 so that makes little to no difference.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Jerry is 77 years and 42 days old.

Intolerable+Cruelty+Sr+Partner.jpg

d703a1ab-9b97-49df-9ef3-8f5650e46f34_screenshot.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
No matter how many ways you spin it, Greg, it isn't Jerry's fault that Garrett sucks. He only gets the blame for hiring the dude.

And the blame for sticking with him....don't forget that. And the blame for the culture of no accountability that he generates from the top down.

MikeB80

Reaction score

The bills are having a special season and the qb is getting better each week.

if Dallas was 8-3 playing the same way as the Bills you would be talking about the superbowl.