Twitter: Jerry calls out Special Teams Cowboys coaching

Diehardblues

Reaction score
In Chicago? With their defense? You realize their defense is every bit as good as the Pats, right? Where they suffer is a putrid offense. But then the Jets were supposed to also have a bad offense.
That might enough.

We can afford to lose 2 more as long as beat Egirls.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fisher on the pre-game show said it came from Garrett's camp and that it will backfire with Jerry.

This is probably another reason why Jerry is being so candid in the postgame.

Dare we hope?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No matter how many ways you spin it, Greg, it isn't Jerry's fault that Garrett sucks. He only gets the blame for hiring the dude.
It’s Jerry fault for keeping a HC like Garrett.

I’m not sure everyone accepts Jerry’s ways sucks and why we have Puppets.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
You are saying this as if we are “special” enough to beat the Bills and Rams. They don’t have to be special. Jets aren’t special in anyway and they beat us. Pats offense was nothing special and they beat us. “Special” is just a commodity teams have when playing us, not a necessity. They are good enough to have a significant advantage over us. Book it.
I didn't say we would beat the bills and the Rams. But it's not like we suck. I'm guessing both games will come down to the end.

Listen, we need three more wins, with one being against Philly. Then we win the division at 9-7. I don't see this team losing to Washington with the season on the line. So u need to find one win between the bills, Rams, and bears. If we beat Philly, the best they can finish is 9-7.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I said I think we might have a chance. Their offense is horrendous, but our team is full of underachievers so we will probably lose that too.

"I think we beat the Bears" is what you said. Doesn't sound the least bit like you said Dallas only has a chance. What you said was quite clear.

I think Dallas loses this game because Dak only seems to perform well against the lesser defenses. Chicago has one of the better ones.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry is 77 years and 42 days old.

We have officially reached the Al Davis years....for Jerry

a-davis2.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Jerry you should have made mass changes during the bye week. At least the top clapper change.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
Me personally i believe jerrys comments are a direct shot at garrett. With garrett being the HC if an assistant is trash it all falls back on him (in most cases anyway) I personally feel jerry has had a belly full of garrett and we can expect a new coach at years end. Especially given the rumors about new york being a landing spot for garrett if hes let go in big D

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I didn't say we would beat the bills and the Rams. But it's not like we suck. I'm guessing both games will come down to the end.

Listen, we need three more wins, with one being against Philly. Then we win the division at 9-7. I don't see this team losing to Washington with the season on the line. So u need to find one win between the bills, Rams, and bears. If we beat Philly, the best they can finish is 9-7.
If we beat the Eagles we probably lose to the Deadskins. It would be a Garrett thing to do.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

I beg to differ. This team can not win against teams that actually give a crap this season. What does that tell you? We lose by 2-4 points every freaking game. You’d think after the 1st or 2nd close loss, you’d change your 2 minute drill routine up. Clean up penalties. Clean up ST. But no. Not the Cowboys.
This team is garbage. There are a few bright spots yes, but all that glitters isn’t gold.

GORICO

Reaction score
Jerry is 77 years and 42 days old.
Risen...i really believe our cowboy team if it gets on track can be as good as any other team....but we have to get on track first....which may just be "fools gold"...probably same place i purchased my platinum ore?