Jerry claims there will be accountability

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Linebackers coach is probably getting fired, because he couldn’t coach up 205 pound safeties enough to fill the A gap. “That’ll show’’em we’re serious about next season”

Brax

Reaction score
If you are an assistant coach on this team, I'd be pooping my pants right now.

The HC/OC got a pass. Per Werder, the DC is also going to get a pass and they would welcome him back if he doesn't get a new gig. The QB is likely going to get extended. The GM sure as hell isn't going to get fired.

You know who's left? That's right, the assistants. Jerry is gonna scapegoat the heck out of some of those guys (granted, some need to be changed like the OL coach).
Everyone got a pass from Jerry on down. MM gets rewarded for another epic failure, Dak will get rewarded with a huge contract extension for yet another unparalleled choke job, DQ is invited back if he wants. So the 3 main reason for the failure aren’t in the equation by the main culprit of the problem the GM. So all it means is clean out the lesser and cap saver players along with the assistants who will be sacrificed by MM and DQ and Stevie will find the dumpster diving specials and WM will screw up the drafts and get lucky on a player he didn’t want and next year the kool aide and secret sauce will be on sale at ATT and the idiots will still be flocking in to buy it and Jerry will be laughing and telling Stevie I told you they’re dumber than rocks.
Yep lot of change coming

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Accountability! Excellent! I believe him. ;) I also can't wait for JJ to sell me that ocean front property he owns in Arizona. I hear, from his front porch, you can see the sea!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The HC/OC got a pass. Per Werder, the DC is also going to get a pass and they would welcome him back if he doesn't get a new gig. The QB is likely going to get extended. The GM sure as hell isn't going to get fired.

You know who's left? That's right, the assistants. Jerry is gonna scapegoat the heck out of some of those guys (granted, some need to be changed like the OL coach).
Keeping Dan Quinn around is criminally insane. Get that ** out of Dallas now.

His defense was terrible for the last 8-10 games of the season. He has been figured out. His game plan against GB was insanely stupid and underwhelming.

Carson

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see which waterboys contract is not renewed

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Hey Jones, we're calling "BS" on you and your lame way of running this organization into the Also Ran club.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Jerry all of a sudden forgot last years playoff performance… the penalties and poor play. He was mad then…. Well Sundays game made that game look like an all start performance by comparison

Diehardblues

Reaction score
With the most dysfunctional ownership in NFL to overcome it’s actually amazing they can field a playoff team at all.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry's definition of "accountability" is firing people for decisions he made in the first place. :rolleyes:

Birch_Wood

Reaction score

Sooooo true.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Accountability in Dallas???.
tenor.gif

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Yep, never anything substantive all talk.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Accountability for Jerry is a stern look in the mirror, before another big gulp of Johnny Walker