Twitter: Jerry confirms it will be Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe…but why not let the head coach make that decision and announcement? No other NFL team has this kind of goofball dysfunction.
Cause Jethro wants his credit for being a football guy.

It’s why we’ve been in this mess since Jimmy left.

If we go to a Super Bowl and McCarthy receives too much credit , he better start looking for another job.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Just when the OL has played their best game he's ready to shake things up.

That's what really worries me...

Like, they dominated on Sunday. Hadn't seen the line play that well since 2019, maybe even 2017 before Frederick had his health issues.

The one solace is we have the most experienced GM in football making this difficult decision

Macnalty

Reaction score
I just don’t see it either. He’s coming off a torn off the bone hammy and it’s going to be healed that quickly? When James Wash can’t even heal from a broken bone in his foot? Smh
That foot injury took out Dez and many more, almost rather it be an ACL as the recovery rate seems higher.

quickccc

Reaction score
Maybe…but why not let the head coach make that decision and announcement? No other NFL team has this kind of goofball dysfunction.

the HC probably did have his view and opinion say in the coaches meeting on this OL shaping for all we know.
i'm not understanding why we are actually having a good thing going with the OL vs what could've been a disaster at OL, but that's considered " dysfunctional ?"
i don't think we need to make everything a conspiracy at the Star for the purpose of football discussion.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Just when the OL has played their best game he's ready to shake things up.

Well, Coach Jerry is da man! Socks and jocks to QB's and coaches.

Meddlesome freak ! He needs to also keep telling the team they are SB ready so they won't play with an edge! Freaky Booger could screw up a wet dream. Why can't he leave it all alone and let the HC run the playing aspect of this team????????:banghead:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what really worries me...

Like, they dominated on Sunday. Hadn't seen the line play that well since 2019, maybe even 2017 before Frederick had his health issues.

The one solace is we have the most experienced GM in football making this difficult decision

They completely dominated on Sunday. Even the much maligned LG/C combo. I'd take it back to 2016 form. Which was the best our OL has looked since the 90's.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i am against this just because Tyron wont last long and we will have to move Tyler back to LT,just imagine how pissed he will if they keep moving him back and forth.

Reaction score
If that's what they're doing I'm guessing the coaches want it that way. That would certainly add some power to the left side and also protect McGovern since he is the only backup center we got (?)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If McGovern is headed to the bench I want to immediately bring back his FB package.

In fact you could probably just use him in Zeke's role and not notice a difference.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Some would call that meddling , undermining the coaching staff.

And dysfunctional leadership creating toxic atmosphere.
Jerry Jones not having the ability to see that is a fatal error that we all are forced to suffer from.

The fact that Jerry Jones DOES know this and doesn’t care because it’s all about him being a celebrity is what makes me eternally pissed off at him.

He has referred to this situation as an “advantage” to the organization and something fans should appreciate somehow.

Sorry Jerry, but at this point, even if you won one before your time is up, the failure has built up a sample size to where no one is ever going to say ‘wow that Jerry Jones really knew how to build and run a football team.’

Im waiting him out. Maybe the kid will be even worse but at least I wont have to look at Jerry’s mug any longer.

quickccc

Reaction score
Even if we decide to move Tyron back in at LT, why is an announcement necessary at this time ?

what harm would that do now ?
if Tyron Smith struggles on his return back to the lineup, (as he did with Niners playoff game) then we simply pull him and make the in-game adjustments back to the
original startling lineup with Tyler back out to LT and McGovern to LG.

we had no choice but leave Tyron in the Niners despite his struggles, ..but this year we have far better options and alternatives. with Tyler and Peters now.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Jerry loves to hear himself speak, he has been that way for years.

That said, there is no way a healthy Tyron would be standing on the sidelines when he comes back.

This board and the media would probably implode as soon as Dak is sacked.