Reaction score
If you look closely at his notebook ...

jerry-buys-and-renames-cowboyszone-800.jpg
Great photo copy work.
Please don’t sell CZ to him. Lol

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve put some of the blame on Dak but I haven’t seen you say anything negative about our defensive performance. You continue to point the finger directly at Dak.
Defense was obviously not good to start with but were never given an opportunity to get up off the mat. Just when they were getting to their knees after the opening drive Dak hit them with a steel chair. Game was over at halftime.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve put some of the blame on Dak but I haven’t seen you say anything negative about our defensive performance. You continue to point the finger directly at Dak.
You are right. When Diggs was not able to play this season and no real linebackers the defense has tons to blame for some of the losses, but not all of them.

But, man, when the QB turns the ball over right away, they are out there again and again and again. I think that might be why when they interviewed Lawrence after the game, "we were tired".

Then you wonder why a teammate would even joke about that.

khiladi

Reaction score
Of the QBs that were drafted since 2016, only Mahomes has won a SB. Everyone keeps complaining that Dak hasn’t won a SB but he’s not alone.
Of the QBs drafted since 2016, nobody has a worse play-off record than Dak and there are plenty of QBs that have gone farther than Dak and without 3 all-pro OL.

khiladi

Reaction score
Of all the QBs drafted since 2016, only one has had a backup practice QB with a noodle arm that has gone 5-1 with the same roster Dak had…. His name was Cooper Rush

khiladi

Reaction score
We held them to 17 and 23 pts and still lost no matter if they had 500 yards of rushing.
Are you expecting the defense to help out also and score some points for the most inept offense in those 2 games?
Guess so..................:banghead:
Apparently rushing yards equals points now…. And Dak’s TOs aren’t part of the reason SF got more points..

khiladi

Reaction score
That guy tries to act balanced but he is a premium card carrying Dak homer, and like the others will always revert to this argument. They will never admit that the current QB is at best a non factor bus driver and at worst a liability in the playoffs.

The Cowboys have zero chance of winning a Super Bowl with Dak as the starting QB, but somehow the team has a better chance at winning the SB with him than anyone else in the near future?

I went back and watched that division round game versus GB (2016), and now remember that though Dak had a pretty good game he did not have to exert much effort in most of his throws. Tons of wide open receivers-very few contested catches BUT several terrible decisions on throwing to a receiver and holding onto the ball (nearly three 3 other interceptions-but an inept GB secondary could not catch the ball). GB’s defense was atrocious-I’m surprised Zeke did not have over 200 yards rushing. Dak’s early career was built completely off of an elite rushing attack (running back) and offensive line-no wonder he is so close to Zeke (he owes him the bulk of his money).

Aaron had a much worse team than Dallas (Jordy Nelson out for that game and Davante Adams ended up injured in the game)-but the difference in throwing ability and game savvy are so striking that only the homers come away thinking that somehow Dak went “toe to toe.” Tons of Aaron’s throws needed to be pin point darts and he successfully completed many of them to beat the Dallas defense (not just that final play). Dak and Aaron were never and have never been peers. They just happen to play in the same league and the same division. Dak cannot help the fact that Jerry is a salesman first and does not care if Dak actually can win a SB (he only cares that some fans believe that the Cowboys believe).
And the Dak-homers blamed Dez gif Dak’s struggles, yet they magically forget that Dez was 9 for 12 and 132 yards. If Dak was “elite” that game, then what happened to the “elite” WR after 2017?

That GB secondary was a bunch of back-ups on a horrible GB defense giving up 400 yards a game going into the playoffs. Most people thought the season was over for them, but Rodgers carried them into the playoffs.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m referring to our “playoff” defenses. Forget regular season defensive rankings. We were already in a 7 point hole before our offense ever saw the field against GB. I’m convinced that had Dak played out of his mind we would have still lost because GB would have kept piling on the points. We didn’t have a single sack or takeaway against the Packers. They could have scored 60 had they needed to. They started taking their starters out early in the 4th quarter.
OH wow, a 7 pt hole that happens multiple times every Sunday in the NFL.. imaging a QB having to play from behind by 7 pts…

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Again, they stopped them on the 2nd drive and Dak stuck a dagger in them with his 2 picks.

He looked like the same scared, confused QB he turns into in all the big games. Everyone on the team saw it and it sucked the life out of the stadium and his teammates.

He couldn't score until the very end of the first half when GB finally took their foot off the gas.
KJJ thinks the game is over when the defense puts the Cowboys in a massive seven point hole. Ironically, that’s not really much of an endorsement for Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Of the QBs drafted since 2016, nobody has a worse play-off record than Dak and there are plenty of QBs that have gone farther than Dak and without 3 all-pro OL.
Jacoby Brissett was drafted ahead of Dak in the third round and he has a worse playoff record than Dak. Kyler Murray was drafted first overall and he has a worse playoff record than Dak :thumbup:I would rather be 2-5 than 0-1. There’s a bunch of QBs that have been drafted since 2016 that have never even played in a playoff game and some of those QBs are no longer in the league. At least Dak has gotten the Cowboys to the playoffs consistently and isn’t sitting home like a lot of those QBs drafted since 2016. At least he gives us a chance.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jacoby Brissett was drafted ahead of Dak in the third round and he has a worse playoff record than Dak. Kyler Murray was drafted first overall and he has a worse playoff record than Dak :thumbup:I would rather be 2-5 than 0-1. There’s a bunch of QBs that have been drafted since 2016 that have never even played in a playoff game and some of those QBs are no longer in the league. At least Dak has gotten the Cowboys to the playoffs consistently and isn’t sitting home like a lot of those QBs drafted since 2016. At least he gives us a chance.
OK.. at least played 5 games, meaning the more tries Dak gets the more he sucks it up. He’s among the bottom of the barrel..

And none of them walked into 3 all pro OL and the best running game in the league and so on..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
KJJ thinks the game is over when the defense puts the Cowboys in a massive seven point hole. Ironically, that’s not really much of an endorsement for Dak.
Last year it was over when our defense allowed an opening drive TD. We got blown out by SF, Buffalo and GB who had opening drive TDs. The Cards opened the game with a FG and we couldn’t overcome that.