Jerry; Dak can win the Super Bowl

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who else, it's an honest question. It's easy to cherry pick Mahomes. He's generational. I think there's probably a half dozen teams he'd win multiple championships with.
I'd say Allen, Burrow, Brady, Rodgers all would have been able to win or at least go to a SB with the teams we have had over the past few years.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now were BOZO's and clowns any other fine words from that mouth of yours?
Jeez, man can't you just be civil around here????????
I included myself.....I'm here just like you are. Stop being so paranoid.... :muttley:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I included myself.....I'm here just like you are. Stop being so paranoid.... :muttley:
Insult days are over and I'm sure there are other sites you can go and insult till your heart desires.
Amazing with some of you guys simply amazing?????
I wonder how your daily life must be like.
Mama Mia................ :facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What else is he going to say nah Dak can't win us a Superbowl.
Ya he looks old real old like AL Davis old.
No one not even billionaires can escape nature.
Anyway Ok, Jerry being that you believe good old DakTrash can win the big one where's his new contract?
The old man just setting inepto up for his last and final major fall come kickoff time.
You call Dak trash and make fun of him for making an appearance at a cancer center to honor his mom and you accuse me of not being civil!
Get a grip....

Reactions: JPM

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You call Dak trash and make fun of him for making an appearance at a cancer center to honor his mom and you accuse me of not being civil!
Get a grip....
Are you Dak Prescott?
No...........so be quite jeez.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Insult days are over and I'm sure there are other sites you can go and insult till your heart desires.
Amazing with some of you guys simply amazing?????
I wonder how your daily life must be like.
Mama Mia................ :facepalm:
:muttley: Dang, who peed in your Post Toasties?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol oh so you put the blame solely on defense for those games, but when I point out the defense did its job against the 49ers both playoff games, you distribute the blame evenly. Lol crazy
Explain how the defense did its job against SF in 2021 by giving up over 150 yards on the ground allowing the 49ers to control the ball? They ran the ball down our throats on their opening possession. All Jimmy G had to do was hand the ball off most of the game. Lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Explain how the defense did its job against SF in 2021 by giving up over 150 yards on the ground allowing the 49ers to control the ball? They ran the ball down our throats on their opening possession. All Jimmy G had to do was hand the ball off most of the game. Lol
We held them to 17 and 23 pts and still lost no matter if they had 500 yards of rushing.
Are you expecting the defense to help out also and score some points for the most inept offense in those 2 games?
Guess so..................:banghead:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol except I already told you the defense gave up 7 points in the second half. The offense had a total of 5 possessions from 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter to 11:50 seconds in 4th and came away with 3 points. And who cares If they scored on the first possession? Are you saying can't overcome a one score game? If all Jimmy had to do was hand the ball off then why were they pretty much shut down in the second half?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol except I already told you the defense gave up 7 points in the second half. The offense had a total of 5 possessions from 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter to 11:50 seconds in 4th and came away with 3 points. And who cares If they scored on the first possession? Are you saying can't overcome a one score game? If all Jimmy had to do was hand the ball off then why were they pretty much shut down in the second half?
Most of the damage was done in the first half. The 49ers had 169 yards rushing and had the ball almost 8 minutes longer than the Cowboys. They were able to work the clock in second half after building a 2 score lead. In the 4th quarter they ate up the clock with a 14 play drive that ended in a punt. They just wanted to milk the clock and not allow Jimmy G to lose the game. Go research the Cowboys and see how many games they’ve won giving up 160+ on the ground.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Most of the damage was done in the first half. The 49ers had 169 yards rushing and had the ball almost 8 minutes longer than the Cowboys. They were able to work the clock in second half after building a 2 score lead. In the 4th quarter they ate up the clock with a 14 play drive that ended in a punt. They just wanted to milk the clock and not allow Jimmy G to lose the game. Go research the Cowboys and see how many games they’ve won giving up 160+ on the ground.
So I guess Dallas was working the clock on those 5 possessions I mentioned lol. It was a two score game, maybe Dak thought we were up lol

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That notebook is clearly the aftermath of Jerry just randomly moving the pen around during the nfl meeting to make it look like he’s taking notes lol.

It is kind of funny
I used to do the same thing at UT when there was a lecture that was boring me to death, but I wanted to look like I was really into it in case the professor looked over at me:laugh:

The fact that our GM is the one doing that here is kinda disturbing. That is freaking me out way more than him thinking Dak can win a ring.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So I guess Dallas was working the clock on those 5 possessions I mentioned lol. It was a two score game, maybe Dak thought we were up lol
This topic has run its course. I have other things I would rather be doing. :thumbup:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Look at that notebook, that's championship right there.

dJXB2tn.jpeg
Jerry drawing up new offensive plays.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Sure Jerry whatever you say. Let him beat good teams with winning records first, ya know baby steps 9 years in.