Jerry; Dak can win the Super Bowl

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His notes saying I have no idea what to do anymore
It would not surprise me if he had been scribbling on notepads in his 40’s and 50’s. The man’s strength has always been talking game that he does not necessarily have a strong understanding.

I think folks, who have been around people suffering from dementia, can see some of the actual signs from experience. Dementia does not always equate as old age for one thing.

I can recall when the health facility I worked at was undergoing transition from paper to electronic medical records. It required the medical staff to train for the new EHR they would use for charting.

One surgeon was in his late sixties at the time. Great reputation and record. His education background included college degrees at LSU and Auburn along with his medical degree.

The guy could not work a computer mouse. Something on the screen needed a single click? He would press and hold the mouse key for three/four seconds. Same for a double click except it would take six/eight seconds. No one could get him to understand how to do something so simple.

How did he get around the mandatory documenting requirement? The same way he addressed it in his medical office. He hired someone to do all his data entry. Not talking about a NP or PA that many doctors have assisting them with patients. Nope. Just a clerical clerk. He said one day that he would never touch a computer and he meant it!

I’m way past rambling but just wanted to emphasize how intelligence does not always apply to everything in someone’s life. A person can be very good in one thing and know nothing in something else.

Jerry Jones knows football but not necessarily all the intricacies associated with it. Certainly not enough to keep him fully engaged at times, when boredom can easily creep in and prompt scribbling nonsense while waiting for the next item on an agenda.

I zoomed on the picture and think someone should question how they are making IDs. Jones’ ID pic is from 15/20 years ago. It’s the same one he uses on DallasCowboys.com Executives page. It’s good everyone knows him already because that pic is WAY outdated, lol.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
that picture also tells me that Stephen is probably more in charge of the team than we think

1942willys

Reaction score
well you look at the guys who have rings and of course Dak could get one.

Is it likely? No

NotForLong

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if he had been scribbling on notepads in his 40’s and 50’s. The man’s strength has always been talking game that he does not necessarily have a strong understanding.

I think folks, who have been around people suffering from dementia, can see some of the actual signs from experience. Dementia does not always equate as old age for one thing.

I can recall when the health facility I worked at was undergoing transition from paper to electronic medical records. It required the medical staff to train for the new EHR they would use for charting.

One surgeon was in his late sixties at the time. Great reputation and record. His education background included college degrees at LSU and Auburn along with his medical degree.

The guy could not work a computer mouse. Something on the screen needed a single click? He would press and hold the mouse key for three/four seconds. Same for a double click except it would take six/eight seconds. No one could get him to understand how to do something so simple.

How did he get around the mandatory documenting requirement? The same way he addressed it in his medical office. He hired someone to do all his data entry. Not talking about a NP or PA that many doctors have assisting them with patients. Nope. Just a clerical clerk. He said one day that he would never touch a computer and he meant it!

I’m way past rambling but just wanted to emphasize how intelligence does not always apply to everything in someone’s life. A person can be very good in one thing and know nothing in something else.

Jerry Jones knows football but not necessarily all the intricacies associated with it. Certainly not enough to keep him fully engaged at times, when boredom can easily creep in and prompt scribbling nonsense while waiting for the next item on an agenda.

I zoomed on the picture and think someone should question how they are making IDs. Jones’ ID pic is from 15/20 years ago. It’s the same one he uses on DallasCowboys.com Executives page. It’s good everyone knows him already because that pic is WAY outdated, lol.
This guys post are worse then the new ads

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at that notebook, that's championship right there.

dJXB2tn.jpeg
That is a play called ... running it back ... in circles, as no where to run ....

Blitzen

Reaction score
Lucky for you he never has so we can't know if you're right about that.

Better teams my ...

Joe Burrow went to the SB with the worst offensive line in football and the 19th ranked defense. His offensive line has consistently been one of the bottom in the league. Dak would have been 3-14 with that team.

That guy tries to act balanced but he is a premium card carrying Dak homer, and like the others will always revert to this argument. They will never admit that the current QB is at best a non factor bus driver and at worst a liability in the playoffs.

The Cowboys have zero chance of winning a Super Bowl with Dak as the starting QB, but somehow the team has a better chance at winning the SB with him than anyone else in the near future?

I went back and watched that division round game versus GB (2016), and now remember that though Dak had a pretty good game he did not have to exert much effort in most of his throws. Tons of wide open receivers-very few contested catches BUT several terrible decisions on throwing to a receiver and holding onto the ball (nearly three 3 other interceptions-but an inept GB secondary could not catch the ball). GB’s defense was atrocious-I’m surprised Zeke did not have over 200 yards rushing. Dak’s early career was built completely off of an elite rushing attack (running back) and offensive line-no wonder he is so close to Zeke (he owes him the bulk of his money).

Aaron had a much worse team than Dallas (Jordy Nelson out for that game and Davante Adams ended up injured in the game)-but the difference in throwing ability and game savvy are so striking that only the homers come away thinking that somehow Dak went “toe to toe.” Tons of Aaron’s throws needed to be pin point darts and he successfully completed many of them to beat the Dallas defense (not just that final play). Dak and Aaron were never and have never been peers. They just happen to play in the same league and the same division. Dak cannot help the fact that Jerry is a salesman first and does not care if Dak actually can win a SB (he only cares that some fans believe that the Cowboys believe).

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He says the same thing every year...it doesn't really mean anything considering they haven't even been to the conference championship with Dak. He talks like they are close and making deep playoff runs with Dak every year but fall short when that's not the case.

If your QB is someone like Burrow or Josh Allen then yes, you can make this argument because they have actually been close.

Surfguy

Reaction score
The only explanation I can come up with for what Jerry wrote in the notebook:

"This dang pen isn't working! Can I get another pen over here?"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lucky for you he never has so we can't know if you're right about that.

Better teams my ...

Joe Burrow went to the SB with the worst offensive line in football and the 19th ranked defense. His offensive line has consistently been one of the bottom in the league. Dak would have been 3-14 with that team.
Give Burrow our playoff defenses and he would have never sniffed a SB. Give any QB our playoff defenses and they won’t get any farther than Dak. Even had Dak and our offense played great against GB we would have still lost because the Packers offense would have never let up and kept scoring.