Jerry; Dak can win the Super Bowl

StarLord

Reaction score
Sigh.. we're resigning him aren't we?

I have to keep reminding myself about the jersey sales.. he's not going anywhere.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Sigh.. we're resigning him aren't we?

I have to keep reminding myself about the jersey sales.. he's not going anywhere.
Of course we are.....in a flourish of trumpets and media attention and it probably happens pre-season. Personally, i'd like to see Dak have to play for the contract, see whether he has that veteran presence during a season with a difficult schedule.
Im sure, even if Dak hits the market, he'll give Jerry the chance to match/better any offer he gets.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Madden?
Doesn't surprise me.
Jerry's been wrong 90% of the time for the last 30 years.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What else is he going to say nah Dak can't win us a Superbowl.
Ya he looks old real old like AL Davis old.
No one not even billionaires can escape nature.
Anyway Ok, Jerry being that you believe good old DakTrash can win the big one where's his new contract?
The old man just setting inepto up for his last and final major fall come kickoff time.
This statement by jerry tells me , he isnt going to let dak go.
He will try to get him cheaper, but if he cant he will pay whatever the price is.
He may even wait and let dak test the market, and hope that no one offers more than 55 mil so he can get him @56 mil.

But I think they wind up keeping him now, sorry to all those wanting him gone, but I dont think it will happen now.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
He will try to get him cheaper, but if he cant he will pay whatever the price is.
He may even wait and let dak test the market, and hope that no one offers more than 55 mil so he can get him @56 mil.

But I think they wind up keeping him now, sorry to all those wanting him gone, but I dont think it will happen now.
Yep, I think he's trying to leverage (something) away from Dak. Sure you can get the money, but do you want to play in Boston for a non-contender .....or if you give us a 5/6 year contract we can manipulate the CAP for a 3 year run.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They all had better teams and if Dak led the Cowboys to a conference title game and lost he would still be bashed and fans would want him replaced.
Lucky for you he never has so we can't know if you're right about that.

Better teams my ...

Joe Burrow went to the SB with the worst offensive line in football and the 19th ranked defense. His offensive line has consistently been one of the bottom in the league. Dak would have been 3-14 with that team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Look at that notebook, that's championship right there.

dJXB2tn.jpeg
LOL I BLEW THAT UP ... .and looked at for few seconds, got a good laugh at what he is doodling .
Man a 3 yr old could do something better than that.
His mind is gone ! lol
Uh relevant to uh his sanity uh , as the guy in terminator 1 said, in technical terms .... he is a loon!!

So yeah for sure this guy will extend dak, and maybe for 70 to 80 mil ! no trade clause again, and all guaranteed $ !!!!!
So get ready guys it is coming, so is the lamb deal for 35-40 mil a year.

That fits jerrys formula for being relevant.
Pay a few stars tons of $, lowball all the jags on the team, which is now most of the team lol.
And watch the money roll in.

Due to really stupid fans, merch sales will go up and stadium will continue to fill up on home games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yep, I think he's trying to leverage (something) away from Dak. Sure you can get the money, but do you want to play in Boston for a non-contender .....or if you give us a 5/6 year contract we can manipulate the CAP for a 3 year run.
that is possible , but then I look at the notepad, and laugh, and think probably not the case!

Take a screen cap of that note book scribbles, then every time jerry says something, or does something just look at your copy of the notebook!
That is so funny, print it up and put it on your wall lol, for constant reference when jerry speaks!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
that is possible , but then I look at the notepad, and laugh, and think probably not the case!

Take a screen cap of that note book scribbles, then every time jerry says something, or does something just look at your copy of the notebook!
That is so funny, print it up and put it on your wall lol, for constant reference when jerry speaks!
Lol, that's his master play he's going to give to Mike.....drawn up by a football mastermind.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why are you sorry?
It's his team and if he wants to run it to the toilet 100% GL to good old Jerry.
Either way, it's a major decision that could add another 10 years of non-glory ....... :facepalm: