Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That wasn't his best game by far. Still struggled in areas. BUT I agree with him using legs. Look, Dak is at his best when rolling out and running. He didn't plan on doing it last night...the pressure caused it. Heck one time he turtled for a sack and then somehow came out of it. But it proved what I've said all along...he needs to roll and put the pressure on the D. At this point in his career you have to take the injury risk if you are going to win it all. He is not a pocket guy.

links18

Reaction score
Yes, Dak plays better when he uses his legs. He still missed a wide open Pollard for 6 at the end of the game and his tendency is still to throw high.

pitt33

Reaction score
Yes, Dak plays better when he uses his legs. He still missed a wide open Pollard for 6 at the end of the game and his tendency is still to throw high.
He’s just an inaccurate quarterback.

He was in Pop Warner.

Mannix

Reaction score
WHAT DID I START A THREAD ABOUT RIGHT AFTER THE GAME??? This EXACT subject....it is sooooo scary that I can read this idiot like a book!!! I am telling and warning y'all that this idiot will somehow in the next 13 days find a way to convince himself that he has Joe Montana at QB....told you last nite that an extension was imminent....I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

Redline360

Reaction score
I would say his best game was against the jets. Even though he played better yesterday he still missed wide open receivers as he never looked in their direction which the announcers made several comments about and never throws the ball away taking unnecessary sacks.

Jerry is fn delusional. Why we are never going to succeed

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jerry is always optimistic. But anyone looking at it with a fair assessment has to admit the offense showed signs of progress yesterday. Red Zone to finally running Dak again to receivers more involved. Still very worried about the run game, and Gallup was the one guy who obviously didn't come out to play again.

Something we have taken for granted is the last several years, same offense, same OC, been a while since we've had the team adapting to a new offense. Offense will only get better as the season goes on. It's defense you need to worry about if they regress. This is almost same X/O and even almost the same squad as end of last year.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

Mr happy fan doing his job.