Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We had a lot of over reaction by some homers. Mean threads like Dak carried the team... Dak played decently enough at the end of the game, but seeing your immobile quarterback just stand there to take a sack is troubling. Certainly not the future when it comes to the cowboys.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

902.gif

pansophy

Reaction score
Yes, Dak plays better when he uses his legs. He still missed a wide open Pollard for 6 at the end of the game and his tendency is still to throw high.
Yeah he seems like he is too amped. I kind of wonder if the Pollard throw and others like it are trying to make sure he doesn't throw a pick.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The poll they posted right after the niner game
Oh, the poll on one fan site after a loss. I wonder why the "experts," aren't polling the fans here about serious issues like Global Warming and elevator shoes?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Wow...what glowing praise from an old fool. Dak played football out there... yes, yes he did play football out there....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He needs to have his best game, or at least one of his best games against a real contender.

coult44

Reaction score
Why don't you just shut your halitosis filled trap for a change Jerry.
You know he’s the GM right? You know he’s on the radio every Tuesday and every Friday right? You know you can listen and get the context for what he said right? Come on man!!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Your Eagles lost to a Jets team we crushed. What’s that say about them?
I always love it when the Eagles lose and I always love it when the trolls come out. Been a Cowboy fan for nearly 50 years. I paid my dues with this team. Keep drinking the kool aide. Some of us expect more than mediocrity. Jerry loves you. Of course I've always suspected that Jerry has family who posts here so if you talk to him tell him to put Jimmy in the ROH.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Dak put up 20 against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

When Cooper Rush did that last year the Dak Davidians said it was weak. Funny...
He put up 31 against one of the best.

Every game isn't played in a vacuum. Chargers were just as desperate for the win, got healthy and were coming off a bye week of prep.

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh, the poll on one fan site after a loss. I wonder why the "experts," aren't polling the fans here about serious issues like Global Warming and elevator shoes?
Nothing can be more important than polling an uninformed angry fanbase right after a crushing defeat by hated rival can it?