Jerry: Dak's making fewer OLine calls

Momanpr100

Reaction score
He had a good game losing to Tampa.

I’d still prefer he not meddle in changing the plays bevause he’s just not good at it. He should let someone smarter at reading hints do that. McCarthy seems to agree with what I’ve said for years.

It worked once, good for him, but it’s not worked a whole lot more.
One thing I would agree on. Sometimes the good defenses will bait him in changing the call. Good thing McCarthy is holding him accountable on it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
It would be even more helpful if Jerry had his OC open the playbook for the masses to see every week after a game so eveone can gain more insight on the inner workings of the organization.
Right, the first thing I thought when I read this was...Well Jerry just isn't that smart. Just stick to ordering JW Jarry.

CelticPunk

Reaction score
This Week 1 win really has the Dak fans chest out this week.

Ignoring the fact he was the worst Cowboy on the field that game. By far the weakest link out there.
Give this a rest dude. You say the same thing over and over... it's ridiculous at this point. Do you have a job? Is this message board your life? I enjoy the board, but dude, seriously, get another hobby or something.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is getting the Jason Garrett treatment. Let's take some of the responsibilities off his plate so he doesn't hurt the team.
Offensive line calls are commonly on the offensive line - usually the center - not on the QB. Travis Frederick had this responsibility before his illness

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You guys use the eye test all the time. Im just returning the favour. Dont forget to follow the rules. It must be eating at you that you cant create your threads anymore. Surprised you havent jumped ship.
He can’t create threads?

:lmao:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
This Week 1 win really has the Dak fans chest out this week.

Ignoring the fact he was the worst Cowboy on the field that game. By far the weakest link out there.
Too go along with my last comment to you.... and ignorant too. The worst Cowboy on the field? Apparently you got mad and turned off the game after the blocked FG. You're an embarrassment to this site.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The way it should be, let Dak focus on the coverage and getting the ball out on time.

Biadasz and company are more than capable of making those calls.

morat1959

Reaction score
Give this a rest dude. You say the same thing over and over... it's ridiculous at this point. Do you have a job? Is this message board your life? I enjoy the board, but dude, seriously, get another hobby or something.
Put him on ignore and me too while you’re at it. You don’t have to read the post. Find something else to do with your time.