Twitter: Jerry dodges questions about Nolan's future

Aven8

Reaction score
I heard part of it when he said that he underestimated changing the D without being able to practice etc due to Covid and that they shouldn’t have changed schemes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Only if you choose to attach meaning to any of this. Learn to let go, I mean if the bozo that owns this doesn't care why should you?
While we disagree on Dak we 100 percent agree on this.

My fandom started dissipating when the Jones family decided to take a family vacation a few years back during the first week of FA. That to me was the biggest slap in the face as a fan I have endured since Jimmy was fired to cater to Jones' ego.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard part of it when he said that he underestimated changing the D without being able to practice etc due to Covid and that they shouldn’t have changed schemes.

Oh so like many on here said from the start and after game 1. But it took them 17 weeks to figure this out. :lmao:

Carson

Reaction score
Since Jerry is so patient with his guys i dont expect a firing after 3 sucky historically bad years with Nolan

Well. We can’t be much worse than this year. So there is this shimmer of hope

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The truth is the defense improved over the season and there's no reason to think it won't be dominant next year.