Jerry Expects No Elliot vs NYG

Jipper

Reaction score
the first rule of negotiating is you have to know your BATNA....best alternative to not agree.....at this point Jerry is firmly in control and must be willing to walk away and play with pollard....which is his BATNA....i bet zeke will flinch om this one

Ron12

Reaction score
the first rule of negotiating is you have to know your BATNA....best alternative to not agree.....at this point Jerry is firmly in control and must be willing to walk away and play with pollard....which is his BATNA....i bet zeke will flinch om this one
So true Zeke is the loser if he misses too many games Jipper hope you & you're family have a good Labor Day

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/pla...york-giants-in-week-1-without-ezekiel-elliott

(Mods please edit/fix Zeke’s name in title :confused:)

Jerry Jones on Ezekiel Elliott: "I'm operating as though right now he's going to miss regular season games. My entire expectation for what we're putting together as a team right now would anticipate with him holding out ... that he's going to miss games. I just accept that."

Zeke is not going for the lower contract and exclusive Zeke and Cowboys signature flip flop product launch through the official Cowboy store...lmao

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Understood Amigo. But you have to admit, the Cowboys do have a lot of talent on paper.
They do, but part of it is the ex players and media saying they are loaded.
They may be , but many of those talented players are still a big ? mark. So is the new OC, and then there is the ever present JG lol.

Beaker42

Reaction score
the more I think of it the more I get confused

I’m not mad at Elliott holding out I’m mad how he’s going about it....if he was in the last year of his contract and the organization was non committal towards a new deal and playing with him then fine....holdout

You got Two years left on your deal and you play for a owner who keeps players .....sometimes even players who rightfully deserve to be let go
#21 is now in that group. I hope he passes on this deal and we can trade him for a 1 and 2.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this just the other day to some people I know. I think he holds out and the Cowboys win games and the run game is effective and essentially they trade Zeke.

On the other hand I hope Dak signs before week 1 game because he is going to have a huge year. Moore calls plays that suits the QB that is playing and I see Dak having a MVP type year.

LOL......

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I honestly think he’s not playing another down in a cowboy uniform
Good! I'm glad to hear it,as he's fixing to receive the full measure of that which he's been cruising for,,,"the epic anguish in the agony of defeat out on that boulevard of broken dreams" of which that unappreciative ingrate heathen so richly deserves his full portion thereof.,,,o_O

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They do, but part of it is the ex players and media saying they are loaded.
They may be , but many of those talented players are still a big ? mark. So is the new OC, and then there is the ever present JG lol.

You say it's all because of ex-players and media say the Cowboys are loaded, well are supposed to give fans more credibility who say they're not that talented?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You say it's all because of ex-players and media say the Cowboys are loaded, well are supposed to give fans more credibility who say they're not that talented?
well we just have to wait and see as the season rolls along.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
well we just have to wait and see as the season rolls along.

Yes but you didn't answer the quest. Are we fans to ignore what actual former players,GM's and sportswriters say and instead just listen to a fan who says the opposite?

Most say the Cowboys have a lot of talent but you say no. I'll listen to what those that either played the game, ran teams or have been writing about sports over what you think sitting on your couch say.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yes but you didn't answer the quest. Are we fans to ignore what actual former players,GM's and sportswriters say and instead just listen to a fan who says the opposite?

Most say the Cowboys have a lot of talent but you say no. I'll listen to what those that either played the game, ran teams or have been writing about sports over what you think sitting on your couch say.
Fine listen to who you want, I tend to make up my own mind instead of just going on what the above say.
Dallas could be great this year, with the nfl you never know, but they could also be not very good.
I never really judge the team until I see about 4 games, and even then I could be wrong.
Last year at 3-5 I would never have thought they could then win 6 in a row. So you just never know.
I still think the team this year is being overrated. I predicted 10-6
What do you predict?

Flamma

Reaction score
I still think the team this year is being overrated. I predicted 10-6
What do you predict?

If Dallas splits with the good teams and beats the not so good teams they go 12-4. Lay a couple of eggs and Dallas is 10-6. So I'm going to go right in the middle at 11-5.