Jerry explains "all in"

zeke21

Reaction score
How were 31 other teams worse than us? That math ain't math'n.
I said 31 other teams are laughing at us.. and I meant it.

So, some posters are going to be like.. hey we won our division and made playoffs so that makes us better than 20 other teams right? I would say nope.. because our ceiling is a first round playoff exit. Literally the worst place to be.. we get no draft stock and each season is a repeat of the previous one.

Right now.. the league has us figured out. We are a solid team that will win games in an easy division but not hurt you when it counts.

There are a group of teams that are laughing at us because they KNOW they are better, there are a group of teams laughing at us because we seem destined to 'run it back' every dang season and then there are a group of teams that laugh at us even though their results were worse but at least they know they suck and are trying to fix things.

Only Cowboys fans don't realise that we are the literal butt of most jokes around the NFL.. players and fans alike. No one takes this franchise seriously. No one.

Sully

Reaction score

These all examples what a politician does-- change the definition to whatever suits themselves. Loooooong, carefully worded cliches, in the run around, changing the definition. As long as he keeps selling pyrite, and the fans/media keeps buying it, all is happy with the clown show.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Last time Jerry went all in he ended up with an illegitimate daughter who is now suing him.

LysleE

Reaction score
How anybody can understand and comprehend Jerry’s word salad is beyond me…but then again maybe that’s the point. What a wily, carnival barker he is….”step right up folks…the Cowboys have not one, but TWO QBs of the future!

Big_D

Reaction score
How anybody can understand and comprehend Jerry’s word salad is beyond me…but then again maybe that’s the point. What a wily, carnival barker he is….”step right up folks…the Cowboys have not one, but TWO QBs of the future!
You can’t even piece it together. This makes him an even bigger turd than he already is. Sure would be nice to have a GM who can explain himself like a normal human being and actually speak in complete sentences. Nope, not here. Nothing this clown ever says is worth listening to.