Jerry finally gets it

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I love this all in talk. Spend some cap and upgrade our positions and I might be back all in. This is what this team needs. It took Jerry 29 years but he finally understands “it”.

Let’s go Cowboys!
Like your pep but I don’t buy a thing he says! He was talking about being around the rim, not forcing an extension to Dak, going all in, etc. To me it’s his yearly pump up the base bs speech and means nothing.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I love this all in talk. Spend some cap and upgrade our positions and I might be back all in. This is what this team needs. It took Jerry 29 years but he finally understands “it”.

Let’s go Cowboys!
you do know he means keep what we got and not lose any pieces..thats Jerry's "All in" in FA..hell this year was actually aggressive for FA for him..

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer,
But I will believe all this all in talk when it's backed up by all in actions......

Sydla

Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
I have to admit, it's amazing how many people are buying into what Jerry is saying.

Me? Jerry says a lot of crap that isn't true.

So I'll believe we are all in when FA rolls around, Jerry has created a ton of cap space, and we are active from the get go in FA.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I have to admit, it's amazing how many people are buying into what Jerry is saying.

So I'll believe we are all in when FA rolls around, Jerry has created a ton of cap space, and we are active from the get go in FA.
lol.. you just said "ill believe it when the NBA all star game plays defense"...me too

Adreme

Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
Welcome to the pre free agency part of being a Cowboy fan where Jerry insists he is about to go all in about go big to win. Prepare to be disappointed in about 2 months when it means they traded for some past their prime players and signed some bargain bin free agents.

Buzzbait

Reaction score

I'm with you. When Jerry buys in convincingly to the FA help we so direly need, I'll buy into Jerry's "all in" crap. Till then, no sale.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
You're insane if you think Jerry has the slightest idea how to go all in. Jerry is just running his mouth and it's no different than any other season for the past 28 years. He has no intention of changing anything, and you will see this for yourself when free agency comes around and Jerry is out on his yacht with the fam.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Let’s go Cowboys!
tenor.gif