Jerry finally gets it

plasticman

Reaction score
Typical Jerry. He's just saying what he thinks everyone wants to hear. He's the consummate salesman. As long as there is still someone that beleives him, he will continue his B.S.

Even if he is serious, he'll just sign every has-been veteran who wants to steal some of his money on their way out the door.

in 2006 they had Eddie George, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glen, Vinnie Testaverde, Marcellus Wiley, Quincy Morgan, La'Roi Glover, Leonardo Carson, and Ritchie Anderson. That lists two #1 overall picks and a #7 overall pick. They went 6-10. However, everyone got paid.

Dutton

Reaction score
Jerry’s circus is coming to town next September. Who’s going sit through the season with hopes up just to watch them get demolished again I’m close to done I’ve been a fan since 77. I knew Landry and Schram were good people. Jerry is a jerk We had great times in early 90s I wish my kids had the same experience I had then. Dak will never win a superbowl. Ok

Dutton

Reaction score
And what a disgrace waiting all these years to induct jimmy Johnson into the ring of fame His half time speech during the. Wild card game made me want to run through a wall

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Jerry of 30 odd years ago would indeed go all in… but he’s an old man now and likes to play safe and with house money and not his own.
There is no way he’s going to spunk millions in free agency, on at least 4 top players, gambling on winning it all next year but knowing we might then have to go into a 3 or 4 year rebuild if it goes wrong.
He knows he’s too old to risk doing it.

Blue64

Reaction score
I love this all in talk. Spend some cap and upgrade our positions and I might be back all in. This is what this team needs. It took Jerry 29 years but he finally understands “it”.

Let’s go Cowboys!
Jerry does not get anything except how to make the Cowboys newsworthy when everyone should be focusing on the SB and those teams.

Tell me you have not heard this from Jerry in the last 28 years?

He’s manipulating the fans who want to believe and the media.

How is he going to go all in?
By restructuring Dak?
By getting a real RB?
By repairing the glaring needs on defense and shutting up that loudmouth who disappears in big games and is a shadow of himself after the mid point of the season?

I could go on and on, but next year after another disappointing season, Jerry will be all in again. Sadly you and some Cowboys fans will be writing posts such as this one again.

While Jerry watches the money roll in while on vacation on his yacht with dumbo

Vabchshark

Reaction score
Typical Jerry. He's just saying what he thinks everyone wants to hear. He's the consummate salesman. As long as there is still someone that beleives him, he will continue his B.S.

Even if he is serious, he'll just sign every has-been veteran who wants to steal some of his money on their way out the door.

in 2006 they had Eddie George, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glen, Vinnie Testaverde, Marcellus Wiley, Quincy Morgan, La'Roi Glover, Leonardo Carson, and Ritchie Anderson. That lists two #1 overall picks and a #7 overall pick. They went 6-10. However, everyone got paid.
You are correct Jerry will say anything to sell what the team is doing, so I will believe "All in" when I see it. Though I will say half of those players listed above from 2006 were Parcell's boys.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love this all in talk. Spend some cap and upgrade our positions and I might be back all in. This is what this team needs. It took Jerry 29 years but he finally understands “it”.

Let’s go Cowboys!
Oh you sweet summer child, no.

Sydla

Reaction score
Someone should ask Jerry if he's on vacation at the start of FA like he has been in the past.

vig454

Reaction score
Man, I’m not a blame everything on jerry guy at all but you’re gonna be so disappointed by what Jerry’s “all in” comment meant. It’s not what we think or hope it does Imo.
Probably means he's all into the hoping the same players turn the corner and produce. Players like Dak , Pollard and Gallup. I'm not excited. Also he's all into McCarthy continue being the play caller. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Man, I’m not a blame everything on jerry guy at all but you’re gonna be so disappointed by what Jerry’s “all in” comment meant. It’s not what we think or hope it does Imo.
Its just Jerry talk for signing a has been like OBJ, that will be Jerrys all in.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I have to admit, it's amazing how many people are buying into what Jerry is saying.

Me? Jerry says a lot of crap that isn't true.

So I'll believe we are all in when FA rolls around, Jerry has created a ton of cap space, and we are active from the get go in FA.
If i see pics online of them on family vacation the first week of FA again I may just snap.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry is chuckling right now. These guys, it's too easy to fool them again. "Stephen start up the yacht, Let's cruse the Bahamas and not look for players until the season starts." Okay, Daddy, you want me to see if Carl-lott wants to come.

ologan

Reaction score
If they don't show some aggressiveness in free agency I'm probably out this coming season. Enough is enough.
Hell, you just got here. (PS- if you’re looking for another team to follow, may I recommend some up and comers, like the Texans, or Browns? You might be happier…seriously).

75boyz

Reaction score
Jerry's organization has become a public relations and marketing firm for which he is the spokesperson.

This organization does football on the side.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Never listen to what the Cowboys say..

Look at what they do.

Cmac

Reaction score
No, he doesn't......he's talking about hangin' around the rim now. Didn't you hear?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
LOL, is that what you think he means? Silly boy. How long have you followed Jerry and his antics?. Never mind, don't mean to burst any bubbles.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Once again Jerry is getting the fanbase hopes up. He just wants you guys to get jacked and go buy a new jersey. And get those game tickets earlier. :muttley:

raven55

Reaction score
don't get excited he will sign dak and cee dee and that's his all in. After that it's party time on the boat