Twitter: Jerry: Garrett has evolved into a top coach. Would be very sought after on open market

Dunks3001

Reaction score
I'm sure someone would give him another shot.

With that being said I think maybe both sides need a fresh start with someone else/somewhere else. Just look at Andy Reed. Great coach but he wore out his welcome in Philly. Both moved on and are happy. I'm sure it could be the same for us

birdwells1

Reaction score
Another bashing Garrett thread in disguise. The Lynch Mob marches on.
old_west_lynch_mob.jpg.cf.jpg

Yeah I was looking for the "Garrett is Great" thread but couldn't find.

birdwells1

Reaction score
I'm sure Garrett can get another head coaching just as soon as he leaves here. Division 2 college programs are always looking for their next big thing. The go-go Garrett offense might even make one of those teams better for about three games.
Until defenses adjust after that he has no clue.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This will not over well with fans........lol

Maybe by teams that have never made the playoffs. Garrett can get a team there before his system isn't good enough against teams with just as much talent.

Sydla

Reaction score
So let me ask this.

When he says that during a radio interview how do the hosts not immediately ask him if Jason is soooo good, why isn’t there an extension on his desk right now?

How did the hosts respond when he uttered this?

CB61

Reaction score
If he is that sought-after let's get some draft picks for him Jerry? We all know that's the biggest load of manure that we've heard in a while