Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Vinnie2u, Feb 21, 2021.
HE'S A BIG MAN TOO !
That he is, so I was thinking he might be able to run our offense, in case we can't keep Dak, for a season while we build the defence, and then maybe draft a QB next year. If we do keep Dak, he'd make a great backup.
Well, trusting our front office to make the right decisions...
Yeeeeahhhhhhhhh, that's not exactly comforting.
This should be hilarious.
Sign Rayshawn Jenkins
Sign daquan jones
Sign Lawrence guy
Get a starting olineman/corner rounds 1/2
Cut Jaylon and eat the cap hit.
Cut Zeke. No cap savings this year, but there will be some in 2022.
See if Dak's still up for a 4 year deal.
Let Chido walk. He's worth more to a zone team than to us.
Resign Xavier Woods on the cheap, he'll become the new Jeff Heath.
Resign Joe Thomas as a penciled-in replacement for Jaylon.
Make a run at Dalvin Tomlinson, DaQuan Jones and Poona Ford in free agency. Coming away with at least 1 new starting DT in free agency is non-optional.
Draft Surtain, Farley or Parsons.
Come back in the 2nd and draft Tyson Campbell, Jabril Cox, Carlos Basham, or Najee Harris.
I'd change the locks.
who gets the keys.
Tyron Smith and a 7th rounder to the Bengals for pick 37.
offer comp pick in the 3rd round and a 2022 4th rounder plus Anthony Brown to the Pat's for S. Gilmore.
Draft trade pick 10, 138 and 236 to the Jets for 23 and 34
23: Jaycee Horn CB
34: Alim McNeill DT
37: Richie Grant S
42: Walker Little OT
75: Eric Stokes CB
96: Baron Browning LB
115: Jay Tufele DT
Resign Gilmore to a three year deal
Bring back McCoy
Try and resign Dak if not trade him before the draft for the biggest package possible.
(Nothing over 35m and it must have an injury clause of some sort in it.)
Gilbert is the number 2 QB period.
Look for the Texans to cut C Nick Martin and sign him to play with his brother and take Looney spot.
Let the camp battles begin
Wish we would hire Jimmy as our GM!
The man knows talent.
Probably the liquor store guy.
Trade dak hopefully pickup a 1 and a 2 this year. Draft Pitts at 10 hopefully and with mid round first try to get QB from Alabama. Use the 40 mil we are saving on dak to fix the defense and offensive line.
Pretty nice job with this plan. I would prefer Collins in the first to Horn, but could live with this.
I love the thought, but it wouldn't work.
1) No one is giving Dak what his agent wants and 2 - 1st rounds picks. Add $37.7M to cap because you put the tag on him.
2) Zeke trade -- post June 1st - $13.7 dead cap (numbers according to Spotrac)
3) DLaw trade --- post June 1st -- $25M dead cap
4) Jalon Smith --- post June 1st -- $2.6M dead cap
5) Amari Cooper -- post June 1st -- $22M dead cap
No free agent decisions as no cap space.
But I have been thinking the same thing for a while - start over with players more about team than self promotion.
Andy is very athletic. He' known for it. W/ Cam's injuries, Andy's athleticism has prolly surpassed Cam's.
You think Tyron still has trade value? Why?
Gilmore is Belly's pet. You think he's ready to dump him? And if he is, to dump him for peanuts? Crazy stuff!!!!
i 'd like to trade down
ZAVEN COLLINS an
That's actually probably true.
1. Decide on Dak...sign him or let him go. Get it over with.
2. Sign at least one premium FA at DT or FS. Either one. Just get a good one if available.
3. Put a feeler out for Gallup. See what you might be able to get for him while you can get something for him. Another good class of WRs are in this draft to replace him.
4. Put Jimmy in the Ring of Honor...way past time and since Jerry's ego won't seem to let him, do it while someone else has the keys.
5. Trade down in the first and get extra picks.