Jerry has been quiet since the game

Batman1980

Reaction score
Jacksonville was a glimmer of 2016, which was also fool's gold, which I knew. There was no magical corner turn, this coaching staff didn't finally figure it out after sucking out loud for over a year.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You forget that Jerry has an ego the size of the state of Texas, and he absolutely will not make any move like the ones you mention. That would mean he would have to eat crow, and it simply will not happen.

While true, at some point JJ will have to weigh in on whether it's worse to continue losing in unfathomable ways with poor coaching vs. Cutting bait and bringing in another puppet that will generate new buzz and misplaced optimism from the fan base. His ego maybe better served with latter than the former.

For the first time in 24+ years I feel the fanbase as a whole is starting to give up. I am seeing a lot more apathy and discontent from the hardcore fan base. Even the cowboys hates are apathetic to watching/ hoping the cowboys lose because there is no concern that we will get anywhere close to sniffing SB #6 with this coaching staff and QB. We are now the most irrelevant than wr have ever been in the history of the cowboys including the last year of Landry. This will no doubt have an impact on revenues and at the end of the day this is a business for JJ. He knows I'd be wants to protect his profit margin he will need to bring something in to excite the fan base which means new HC and our new QB.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
While true, at some point JJ will have to weigh in on whether it's worse to continue losing in unfathomable ways with poor coaching vs. Cutting bait and bringing in another puppet that will generate new buzz and misplaced optimism from the fan base. His ego maybe better served with latter than the former.

For the first time in 24+ years I feel the fanbase as a whole is starting to give up. I am seeing a lot more apathy and discontent from the hardcore fan base. Even the cowboys hates are apathetic to watching/ hoping the cowboys lose because there is no concern that we will get anywhere close to sniffing SB #6 with this coaching staff and QB. We are now the most irrelevant than wr have ever been in the history of the cowboys including the last year of Landry. This will no doubt have an impact on revenues and at the end of the day this is a business for JJ. He knows I'd be wants to protect his profit margin he will need to bring something in to excite the fan base which means new HC and our new QB.
At this point even if we won the next three SB's it still wouldn't prove Jerry right.....too many years of failing in between.