Jerry: "I'm disappointed"

Cowboyluck

Reaction score
Jerry the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Booger you are doing the same thing over and over getting the same result.

zack

Reaction score
Exactly. Cowboys started the season 3-5 last year. Most didn't give them a chance to make the playoffs or even win the division. They proved everyone wrong. So far, after so many current mistakes and injuries, Cowboys are 3-3. If they beat the Eagles at home next week, then use the bye to get healthy and make adjustments, Cowboys could easily get hot and finish the season strong once again.

And be out of the playoffs quickly yet again.

MS17

Reaction score
The Jets loss is another "blip". I believe the discussion whether Garrett is a credible, effective NFL coach was settled long ago. (He isn't) The real question to me is if or when his replacement will be hired.. Jerry, the Cowboys executive search committee, seems clueless. We think he has a schedule and yet nobody knows what that is. the Cowboys still languish.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Only thing that would force this POS to change anything is if the stadium was over half empty next week ....... That would embarrass him enough to do something ....... It's all according to his ego

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How low can we go?

giphy.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
Their run D is offset by possibly the worst pass D in football.

Next week will be a fascinating case study in which team can look more incompetent.
It will be us. This season is lost. I’m hoping for 3-13.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jerry you have largely wasted a lot of talented guys these last 8 years.

Shame on you and your stubbornness and stupidity.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What exactly are you disappointed about Jerry? You created this, you created the country club atmosphere. You ran this team like your own personal party bus and this is the result.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
3 straight losses, but you're still in first place in the division. A coaching change right now is such a long shot.
That, and Brad Sham intimated that fans wanting a change now will have to wait till after the season.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After nearly a quarter century of playoff irrelevance is Jerry even really “disappointable”?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
When this crap team loses at home to the Eagles next week, lets see what old Jerry has to say then.

3-4 at the bye with a trip back to Metlife on deck.................yeah, this is going to get ugly.