Jerry: "I'm disappointed"

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Just do yourselves a favor, tune out next week. Dont watch the schlacking this team is walking into. Jeruh can say different, but I'm seeing Garrets hands all over this offense. Moore maybe calling in the plays, but Clapper's butt has taken over how HE wants the game plan drawn up...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
'i didn't think this would happen'

does jerry suffer from dementia now ?

he has a blank slate on garrett, after 10 years ?

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
What's important to Jerruh? Strolling down Bourbon Street with a Whiskey in hand the night before his team gets beat.
He got his gold jacket, tons of revenue, and sucker fans like me buying tickets and merch.
Having another Championship team in his lifetime is all secondary in importance to him.

Big_D

Reaction score
This 13 year stunt tells you all you need to know about Jerry. Disappointed?? No kidding? Nostradamus saw this coming!

Last edited:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
"They fought tough today, stuck it out and gave it their all.... They work to get better"
THAT is what he might as well have said
:thumbdown::thumbdown:. :thumbdown:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not disappointed enough to do anything about it, though.

Enjoy your bday, Jer.

It really wouldn't make sense to make a change at this point. If there is any chance to win the division and get to the playoffs it will be with this coaching staff. If they start over with a new staff it should be after the season when they can weight the options and make the best choice. Whoever is he best choice is not available right now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not disappointed enough to do anything about it, though.

Enjoy your bday, Jer.
for good reason, he saw us turn it around from 3-5 last year and rarely does an in season coaching can fix anything..so if this continues like it did for Wade, he will do something about it even after saying he wouldn't..

you dont throw away a season at 3-3 especially with the division still in sight..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry keeps confirming that he doesn't give a poop about the 'Dallas Cowboys', its all about cash flow and his wallet. The dude is dumb as <you know what> if he can't see that the time to can Garrett is right now.

I see it as he is more senile than dumb. And it looks like it runs in the family. I think Stephen sounds just like him at times.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
It really wouldn't make sense to make a change at this point. If there is any chance to win the division and get to the playoffs it will be with this coaching staff. If they start over with a new staff it should be after the season when they can weight the options and make the best choice. Whoever is he best choice is not available right now.
As much as myself and I'm sure a TON of fans would like nothing better then to read GARRET FIRED, you are right on this one. Let Garret's last season be seen from 40 miles away as the flames reach extended heights.