Jerry: I'm so nervous about the playoffs that I can almost pee down my leg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bless his pointed head -- Jerry says things that one with good sense would think ignorant. He takes goofiness to the limit. Not a good image!

Last edited:

pete026

Reaction score
Now we know where his "Golden Shower" fetish started.

Santa: Jerry, have you been a good boy or a bad boy?
Little Jerry: Oh Santa, I've been a very, very, bad boy!

Praxit

Reaction score
..ahhh good for Jerry. Still has heart for anticipation.

The dread of something magnificent happening.

The vibration of hope and youth

visionary

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

Pretty sure Jerry has been peeing down his leg for the last 10 years

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

That's why Jerry wears adult diapers

Reaction score

He always has a way with words

Maybe he's so nervous because of his team loses there may be an impending implosion in Dallas

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't care if Jerry pees on himself when we win the CCG.