Jerry: I'm so nervous about the playoffs that I can almost pee down my leg

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Temperature to be in the 20s in Arlington on Sunday. Jerry is going to have the roof open to get into the heads of the Packers.

kskboys

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

Prostrate issues, hey?

ICP

Reaction score
Somebody needs to let him know they do make diapers for people his age

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Moli Care to the rescue
168819a_300x300.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score

Cowboys’ Jerry Jones: ‘I Haven’t Slept’ Due to Excitement over 2024 NFL Playoffs - Adam Wells, Bleacher Report

Jones is very anxious for the Cowboys to start their playoff run.

Sleep is very essential, especially if you are 81 years old, but it’s apparently hard to come by if you own an NFL team getting ready for the postseason.

Appearing on The K&C Masterpiece on Audacy’s 105.3 The Fan (starts at 43:30 mark), Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones revealed he hasn’t been getting a lot of rest this week leading up to Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers.

“I can’t stand it and I haven’t slept,” he said. “I feel like I was 7/8/9/10 when Santa Claus was coming. ... If you asked me what I wanted [then] I’d almost pee down my leg.”
Jones isn’t necessarily someone every fan roots for, but it is kind of endearing that even after all these years and having been through so many postseason runs with the Cowboys gets nervous.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...23-season-ceedee-lamb-daron-bland-will-mcclay

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He needs to ask himself, did he do everything he could so that he can finally get some rest AFTER we get a playoff win??????

CCBoy

Reaction score
He needs to ask himself, did he do everything he could so that he can finally get some rest AFTER we get a playoff win??????
Non stop crying...grand fan, just what makes YOU think the Cowboys won't win two straight home games? Nothing in a football analysis, that is for sure.

Hey, get in one's own year round crying instead. Root for the team, and put the crying towel up.

He is able to sense and anticipate intensity through the years...maybe YOU should pay attention instead of crying in your unpaid for beer.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Jerry is going to pee his pants and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
hqdefault.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry is going to pee his pants and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
hqdefault.jpg
You checking his pee out?...must be a drug test. Don't forget to seal and initial the label.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
"Hey, dad, how's your nads feelin' today?"
:laugh:

"You feeling regular today dad? Let your #1 son Stephen get you your Metamucil in that coffee this morning. That's right... your #1 son who you will give the team to because he's the only one that inspects your poo."

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind for everyone with the old jokes... we might be offending half the board.... Everytime we have those "How long have you been a fan?" posts, they go back a loooong time.

I'm hoping I'll end up like Bob Lilly at 80, not Jerry Jones. Man looks like he could still wrestle a bull down in his old age.

kskboys

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind for everyone with the old jokes... we might be offending half the board.... Everytime we have those "How long have you been a fan?" posts, they go back a loooong time.

I'm hoping I'll end up like Bob Lilly at 80, not Jerry Jones. Man looks like he could still wrestle a bull down in his old age.
I'm old and I think they're funny as hades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
:laugh:

"You feeling regular today dad? Let your #1 son Stephen get you your Metamucil in that coffee this morning. That's right... your #1 son who you will give the team to because he's the only one that inspects your poo."
Hey, who was that guy who wiped his glasses for him? Maybe he can double as a bumhole finger dipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!