Jerry: I'm so nervous about the playoffs that I can almost pee down my leg

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jerry knows this is probably the best/closest chance we have had in years. Now ask yourself........how disappointed you think he will be if we lose Sunday. If we do and it's ugly.........he may very fire MM (lol)

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
“Jean, sorry honey, I wee-weed in the helicopter again.”

0x0.jpg

mrmojo

Reaction score
If he's peeing his pants now imagine what he will be doing if they make the SB.....

JayFord

Reaction score
is Jerry diabetic? i am, peeing down my leg is common in times of both nervousness and excitement

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m trying to imagine another NFL GM saying anything like this on live radio. Our GM not only has to do multiple media appearances each week, he somehow also has to use bodily function analogies to describe how he feels about the playoffs.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Later on, when asked about his thoughts on the weather we've been having lately, Jerruh commented that the weather had been fairly unremarkable, so average and unremarkable in fact that he almost urinated in his pants.

Hmmmm....I'm seeing a theme here.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

Please quit talking Jerry,
You are embarrassing us.
:facepalm: