Jerry in questionable photos with women

Wayne02

Reaction score
Have you been living in America at all in the last three decades, lmao. This is commonplace not only in America, but worldwide.

So what? There is a difference in saying that, "this happens all of the time" and encouraging it to happen all of the time.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I guess marriage really doesn't mean anything anymore?

In todays world? Nope, not really.

Nothing is sacred anymore. There are a few good females left out there, but lets face it, Majority are out there getting it on with guys like Jerry. It's all about $$$ that's what moves this world nowadays.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It seems a waste of time to marry or stay married if all you want to do is chase tail. But he has a gazillion dollars & I imagine Gene has her name on his bank account.

It's cheaper for Jerry to stay married. She should've dumped him a long time ago and loses all respect by not doing so. Jerry deserves no respect for his philandering.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
So what? There is a difference in saying that, "this happens all of the time" and encouraging it to happen all of the time.

Who here is encouraging anything? Jerry can do whatever he wants. He's not me and he's not you.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Have you been living in America at all in the last three decades, lmao. This is commonplace not only in America, but worldwide.

Funny, I just posted the same thing. I'm sure he will come in and post about how wrong it is, and the heathens we are for thinking this way.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

Nothing is sacred anymore. There are a few good females left out there, but lets face it, Majority are out there getting it on with guys like Jerry. It's all about $$$ that's what moves this world nowadays.

lol, money has always moved the world.

Wayne02

Reaction score

I obviously disagree with that. There are more than a few good females out there, and if marriage doesn't mean anything, then what's the point of getting married and then staying married?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's cheaper for Jerry to stay married. She should've dumped him a long time ago and loses all respect by not doing so. Jerry deserves no respect for his philandering.

Yea I agree. It's not like he's Rock Hudson in the looks dept. Now or ever.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I obviously disagree with that. There are more than a few good females out there, and if marriage doesn't mean anything, then what's the point of getting married and then staying married?

Ask the record numbers of people who are turning down marriage for long-term singlehood (40% of women will still be unmarried by age 40 in a recent study) and ask the back-breakingly record numbers of divorce in this world.

Just because you live in your bubble doesn't mean the rest of the world ain't a cold place, breh.

Frozen700

Reaction score

I give you a like. Because I like the way you think.

The fact is, the world is not that way nowadays.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Ask the record numbers of people who are turning down marriage for long-term singlehood (40% of women will still be unmarried by age 40 in a recent study) and ask the back-breakingly record numbers of divorce in this world.

Just because you live in your bubble doesn't mean the rest of the world ain't a cold place, breh.

I don't live in a bubble dude, and I know how screwed up the world is, my problem initially was the encouraging of Jerry Jones's actions.