Jerry in questionable photos with women

Califan007

Reaction score
For the numerous people in this thread who think those photos are fake use an ELA tool (google: Error Level Analysis). I did and the pictures don't show any signs of manipulation. Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself.

That is definitely one very real way of telling whether or not a photo has been manipulated after the fact. And it's a much better way than saying "Fake photos are all over the internet, c'mon!" lol...

Califan007

Reaction score
I have no doubt these are probably real. But it's not really all the difficult to photoshop. Just about every computer literate person can go out and buy a very easy step by step guide and be photoshopping pictures, really good ones, in a very short amount of time.

To fake these specific photos to this degree of perfection most definitely is, though.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Unless your convos with schizophrenia were hours-long detailed discussions about the technicalities of creating fake photos in Photoshop, you can't tell if someone is capable of making fake photos to this level of sophistication merely by talking to them lol...

They have a mental illness it doesn't exclude performing higher function tasks. If you think they suddenly lose their intelligence, then you believe whatever you want.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
To fake these specific photos to this degree of perfection most definitely is, though.

To each their own. I believe these to be real photos and I don't really see the reason to believe otherwise.

But I've got a couple of friends that can do this routinely with photoshop and it's not difficult in the least. They used to make pictures and stuff for me for some forum stuff all the time and these types of photos were not difficult for them to make.

But, like I said, I see no reason to believe these are fake. I can easily see Jerry doing just this kind of thing on a nightly basis.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
The tweet is about people claiming this stuff for a long time, nothing ever comes from it too.

No, its about people seeing it all the time..here is his first tweet I put on here before.
I

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 23m
In answer to u #JerryJones photo ?s: in last 24 yrs I've seen scenes like this 100 times. So, I don't care. Nor does he.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Actually, no you couldn't. Or if you tried, you'd dig up faked photos that were beyond obvious they were fake.

I'd love to see even one example from you...

OK, so you're pretty much saying either it is not possible to make convincing fake pics or that your level of photographic analysis is advanced to an intelligence agent's level and they can't put one past you. I've seen good fakes before. Try every cover of every magazine, photo shoot, ect...

Here's one that totally unconvincing. Both for the subject matter and quality :)

Trajan

Reaction score
Jerry's behavior is common knowledge to anyone who has even the most basic involvement with the cowboys, this is nothing new.

Califan007

Reaction score
They have a mental illness it doesn't exclude performing higher function tasks. If you think they suddenly lose their intelligence, then you believe whatever you want.

Faking photos is not about intelligence.

Califan007

Reaction score
To each their own. I believe these to be real photos and I don't really see the reason to believe otherwise.

But I've got a couple of friends that can do this routinely with photoshop and it's not difficult in the least. They used to make pictures and stuff for me for some forum stuff all the time and these types of photos were not difficult for them to make.

But, like I said, I see no reason to believe these are fake. I can easily see Jerry doing just this kind of thing on a nightly basis.

Doing fake photos from the level of quality associated with these cell phone pics becomes significantly more difficult for a wide variety of reasons. For starters, a much higher possibility of stray artifacts resulting in some really screwy mesh points. I'm pretty sure that if your friends attempted to make fake pics from these specific photos (or ones that were identical in quality) their "fake-ness" would be immediately apparent.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
No, its about people seeing it all the time..here is his first tweet I put on here before.
I

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 23m
In answer to u #JerryJones photo ?s: in last 24 yrs I've seen scenes like this 100 times. So, I don't care. Nor does he.

This guy saying Jerry doesn't care being caught in uh compromising photos kind of says all you need to know about Jerry. He's not worrying about embarrassing his family or himself. After all he is Jerry Jones & well that makes him special.

If my mom caught my dad in pictures like that he'd be missing body parts he really is fond of.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Doing fake photos from the level of quality associated with these cell phone pics becomes significantly more difficult for a wide variety of reasons. For starters, a much higher possibility of stray artifacts resulting in some really screwy mesh points. I'm pretty sure that if your friends attempted to make fake pics from these specific photos (or ones that were identical in quality) their "fake-ness" would be immediately apparent.

Ok.

Cool.

Califan007

Reaction score
OK, so you're pretty much saying either it is not possible to make convincing fake pics or that your level of photographic analysis is advanced to an intelligence agent's level and they can't put one past you. I've seen good fakes before. Try every cover of every magazine, photo shoot, ect...

No, I'm saying making believable fakes from these specific types of photos is, for all intents and purposes, impossible.

Here's one that totally unconvincing. Both for the subject matter and quality :)

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that even though you said there were "thousands" of examples of well done fakes photos more "complex" than the Jerruh pics, you couldn't find even one to post here for me to see lol...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
No, I'm saying making believable fakes from these specific types of photos is, for all intents and purposes, impossible.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that even though you said there were "thousands" of examples of well done fakes photos more "complex" than the Jerruh pics, you couldn't find even one to post here for me to see lol...

Just google the name of your favorite starlet + nude and you will see 1000s :)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Besides that manifesto, or whatever it was, did anyone watch any of his youtube vids? The guy is an absolute loon, or perpetually high as can be, or both.

His vids are of him driving around babbling nonsense and at times driving like a maniac. I seriously hope he gets caught before he kills someone on the road.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
What Jerry does in his private life is his business. He's an outright embarassment, however, its far more embarrassing how he's run the football operation.

Wayne02

Reaction score
This guy saying Jerry doesn't care being caught in uh compromising photos kind of says all you need to know about Jerry. He's not worrying about embarrassing his family or himself. After all he is Jerry Jones & well that makes him special.

If my mom caught my dad in pictures like that he'd be missing body parts he really is fond of.

That's because your mother is a woman with real values. Jerry Jones's wife doesn't care as long as the money continues to roll in.