Jerry in questionable photos with women

khiladi

Reaction score
Look, drunk owners are wierd. This is the guy that got a facelift to look younger, but now looks like Skeletor.

And their wives are too. Again, Mrs. Sterling. That woman use to dress up as an apartment inspector to figure out the races of the people living there or some weird stuff.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That's because your mother is a woman with real values. Jerry Jones's wife doesn't care as long as the money continues to roll in.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to hear Jerry & Gene don't even live together. She's put up with that idiot for years.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Seriously...is anyone surprised, lol?

Until he's caught for a DUI with $40,000 in cash in his car, I don't care lol. At least Jerry probably caught a cab home.

lol for real.

I have no problem with this. Have fun Jerry

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Y'all think those pics are incriminating...just wait until the elevator video comes out!!!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I guess marriage really doesn't mean anything anymore?

That's how I feel too. Listen I'm far from a prude and have had my days. I also know this is typical Jerry and he is known for this. BUT come on, you are the owner of the most visible franchise around. Would you see Cuban doing this? Overall, let people disrespect your job as owner/GM but at least show a little concern and decorum regarding your marriage and what it mean to own the Cowboys. It is his personal life but you can't expect players to have certain values and then shun them yourself.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Guys this is not about Jerry infidelity it is about the photos, they come from a guy who said he met a guy in 2011 who wanted to extort money from Jerry with the pics. THEN he goes on to describe how in 2005 he wrote a movie script about Jerry and the guy, who he had not met yet, and they were adversaries.

Come on not the guy has Schizophrenia, it is obvious, yet people say "I can't believe they think the pics are fake" You can't separate your own emotions about Jerry from the rational that there are fake photos on the internet.

If they were fake, it would have been known by now with how fast the internet works with all the online detectives. And has Jerry denied these pics?

This is just a typical weekend for Jerry. Nothing out of the ordinary that makes you scream "fake pics!"

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I guess marriage really doesn't mean anything anymore?

It seems a waste of time to marry or stay married if all you want to do is chase tail. But he has a gazillion dollars & I imagine Gene has her name on his bank account.