Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

So Much For Continuity..And Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes..
And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

The nuclear winter is upon us.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good teams get poached. Baltimore. Philly. SF. It’s picking the next regime of coaches that separates you.

Philly picked crappy guys in house. SF went with Wilkes who couldn’t carry Demaco’s jock. But they still have Shanny.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It probably really doesn't bother Jerry if we went 4-13 because he and the team will be in the headlines. "what's Jerry going to do? Who will Jerry fire" He'd like to win but if he doesn't, it doesn't matter, he's in the news, he's a celebrity.
He loves the guys who support his players who everybody questions because they are being talked about. LMAO......remember to scout the draft and look at the available FA's and coaches.
Remember, Jerry loves you. good day.

jgboys1

Reaction score

Years ago this would have bothered me more but now I am older and I love seeing Jerry and his Lip Smacking ego getting destroyed!

Looks like Jerry might find one of his 500 coaches that can coach the Cowboys to a Super Bowl.

He is on coach number 7, soon to be 8 so he does have ways to go before he gets to 500.