Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes

Ben7

Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

So Much For Continuity..And Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes..
And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Where Joe Whitt Jr going? :facepalm::angry::oops:

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Good teams get poached. Baltimore. Philly. SF. It’s picking the next regime of coaches that separates you.

Philly picked crappy guys in house. SF went with Wilkes who couldn’t carry Demaco’s jock. But they still have Shanny.
This may really hurt them in the SB.

But nonetheless, I trust that those other teams will still be legit SB contenders. I'm not so confident in this team to overcome these losses.

Losing Quinn will have an affect.

CWR

Reaction score
I understand your point. But Jerry typically overrates his coaches like his players. He prefers promoting from within which is fine if they are great coaches. But I then remember Dave Campo. A very nice guy and a good assistant. But definitely a guy who had no business being a head coach.
I only expected him to promote Whitt because MM is a lame duck. It may prove more difficult to find a good coordinator in these circumstances.

Unless the coordinator is thinking he can parlay the opportunity into HC.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry's got an ace up his sleeve. Dealer's choice.
it better be a straight up his sleeve. Cuz right now, its a sinking ship.We are taking on water because Jerry refuses to go for it. status quo is his ALL IN. Its all about staying the same and his comfort level. God forbid Jerry be bold and get a bit uncomfortable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
wouldn't it something if we wake up in the morning and Mike McCarthy suddenly has a change of heart, and resigns? I have a vibe that he might be thinking hard about it. Jerry and son would have egg all over their face even worse.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Said He Was All In But What That Meant?..Could Be a Number of Things And I Don't Think Jerry Even knows.

Also Remember Jerry Said Continuity Was Important To Jerry..Losing Your Top DC Throws a Wrench At Jerry's Thinking.

However, Jerry Doesn't "Think" In Terms In Jerry's World Where No Man Has Gone Before..

Spaced Out Jerry: His final frontier. These are the Voyages of Jerry's World. Its 30 Year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations And a Super Bowl to boldly go where no man has gone Before Other Than Jerry's World.

The Mind Of Jerry.. Jerry's World
Jerry says a lot of things. Most of which I doubt he can remember. DQ has been a threat to leave since the playoff loss. That was 3 weeks ago. We knew any day he could leave. And now, he does leave and Jerry is imploding? NO.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

:hammer: .....About damn time the owner feels uncomfortable. Only 28 years in the making.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Haha, why? Perhaps the Cowboys were ready to move on from Quinn and just didn't work as hard to keep him? Continuity is good sometimes, but change is also necessary to move forward. To me its refreshing thinking about what defensive changes will be made and I'm sure Jerry isn't panicking over a DC that rolled out a terrible gameplan during the most important game of the season and couldn't make in game adjustments. I like Quinn, he's been a big part of the defensive turn around but sometimes its time to move forward

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry says a lot of things. Most of which I doubt he can remember. DQ has been a threat to leave since the playoff loss. That was 3 weeks ago. We knew any day he could leave. And now, he does leave and Jerry is imploding? NO.
Jerry has been imploding for years. He unfortunately believes in his own logic and line of thinking despite his own record of 4 playoff wins in 28 years.

Somehow, JJ still believes those 3 Super Bowls of 3 decades ago are still relevant today, even though none of those could have happened if he had not had a strong head coach that could run the team without the kind of interference Jerry routinely puts on his head coaches today..

Jerry’s a great businessman and salesman. He is not a great football mind. The evidence is overwhelming. So to me, sadly, this is nothing new.

Ben7

Reaction score
Jerry Didn't Even See This Coming.. Fools Gold. Jerry Could Have Done This Now Firing MM And Clean House..

But It Will Be a Slow Death a Wasted Year As We Will See This Team In 2024.

You Guys Ready For 2025..Im Not, Not Interested In a Slow Death

Let's All Sing Along..Wasted Days/Nights & Wasted Years...
Yeah, this is not looking good for 2024 :(

Ben7

Reaction score
Jerry Said He Was All In But What That Meant?..Could Be a Number of Things And I Don't Think Jerry Even knows.

Also Remember Jerry Said Continuity Was Important To Jerry..Losing Your Top DC Throws a Wrench At Jerry's Thinking.

However, Jerry Doesn't "Think" In Terms In Jerry's World Where No Man Has Gone Before..

Spaced Out Jerry: His final frontier. These are the Voyages of Jerry's World. Its 30 Year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations And a Super Bowl to boldly go where no man has gone Before Other Than Jerry's World.

The Mind Of Jerry.. Jerry's World
Excellent post... We Divine intervention for this Team! haha lol :(:omg:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it better be a straight up his sleeve. Cuz right now, its a sinking ship.We are taking on water because Jerry refuses to go for it. status quo is his ALL IN. Its all about staying the same and his comfort level. God forbid Jerry be bold and get a bit uncomfortable.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Call: King, Queen, Ten played.
Ace in the hole.
Dealer lays a One eyed Jack..