Jerry is on the prowl for an Elite HC/OC/QB coach

Rayman70

Reaction score
I dunno what you guys think, but I have come to the conclusion that Jerry has gone rogue and maybe has had a plan all along that if he had a chance to nab a HC like Sean Payton or his assistants, he would go hard for them I think he's looking at ALL the remaining teams in the tourney for THAT guy to help Dak and this offense. Bottomline, Jerry has walked back his commitment to Garrett and Linehan. I think hes only waiting out the Pro Bowl and SB before sparks start to fly. Would you guys be shocked if Garrett was let go? I'm starting to think he is on the way out.Im hearing reports of JJ seeking permission to talk to Coaches..high level guys. This may get real interesting fast.Anyone hearing any updates,let me know..

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dunno what you guys think, but I have come to the conclusion that Jerry has gone rogue and maybe has had a plan all along that if he had a chance to nab a HC like Sean Payton or his assistants, he would go hard for them I think he's looking at ALL the remaining teams in the tourney for THAT guy to help Dak and this offense. Bottomline, Jerry has walked back his commitment to Garrett and Linehan. I think hes only waiting out the Pro Bowl and SB before sparks start to fly. Would you guys be shocked if Garrett was let go? I'm starting to think he is on the way out.Im hearing reports of JJ seeking permission to talk to Coaches..high level guys. This may get real interesting fast.Anyone hearing any updates,let me know..
Garrett isnt going anywhere my friend.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
So you don’t think it’s Campbell/Lombardi anymore?

Sydla

Reaction score
He’s simply looking to upgrade the OC spot would be my guess.

He’s got feelers out for potential guys and if he can’t get one, he’ll sing the praises of Linehan.

It’s all so predictable.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I dont Jerry is even considering changing head coaches.
OC? Yes

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm read for a Garrett gets fired day Menu! Its gonna include carrot cake for desert.

robbieruff

Reaction score
The second I hear that Garrett has finally been fired I'm gonna strip naked and run around the yard screaming out loud. Then I'll throw a kegger for the ages....
Please send me the coordinates so that I may avoid that geographical location that day at all cost... :)