Jerry is on the prowl for an Elite HC/OC/QB coach

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I really can’t see Garrett going anywhere. The only one I can see is Payton but he isn’t leaving New Orleans. Bree’s I think comes back for one more year and Payton stays on. But as for us. I think we get s new oc.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I dunno what you guys think, but I have come to the conclusion that Jerry has gone rogue and maybe has had a plan all along that if he had a chance to nab a HC like Sean Payton or his assistants, he would go hard for them I think he's looking at ALL the remaining teams in the tourney for THAT guy to help Dak and this offense. Bottomline, Jerry has walked back his commitment to Garrett and Linehan. I think hes only waiting out the Pro Bowl and SB before sparks start to fly. Would you guys be shocked if Garrett was let go? I'm starting to think he is on the way out.Im hearing reports of JJ seeking permission to talk to Coaches..high level guys. This may get real interesting fast.Anyone hearing any updates,let me know..

I think you’ve gone rogue :)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You don’t have to give up the HoF Jerry.

Just give up your desire to micromanage every aspect of the football operations. And get a new HC and give him the power to pick his own staff.

Hell, Jerry won't even let him pick his own nose.

Big_D

Reaction score
You don’t have to give up the HoF Jerry.

Just give up your desire to micromanage every aspect of the football operations. And get a new HC and give him the power to pick his own staff.

That's the weird part. He'll give up any hypothetical Stephen can come up with, but he certainly won't give up the tangible things. The things within his power to actually change.

conner01

Reaction score
The second I hear that Garrett has finally been fired I'm gonna strip naked and run around the yard screaming out loud. Then I'll throw a kegger for the ages....
I might show up for the kegger
The naked running down the street I may have to miss lol

cern

Reaction score
Nothing Jerry's done in the past 28 years would lead me to believe this.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I dunno what you guys think, but I have come to the conclusion that Jerry has gone rogue and maybe has had a plan all along that if he had a chance to nab a HC like Sean Payton or his assistants, he would go hard for them I think he's looking at ALL the remaining teams in the tourney for THAT guy to help Dak and this offense. Bottomline, Jerry has walked back his commitment to Garrett and Linehan. I think hes only waiting out the Pro Bowl and SB before sparks start to fly. Would you guys be shocked if Garrett was let go? I'm starting to think he is on the way out.Im hearing reports of JJ seeking permission to talk to Coaches..high level guys. This may get real interesting fast.Anyone hearing any updates,let me know..

How can a GM/owner go rogue regarding his own team?

GMO415

Reaction score
Garrett's going to want his deal signed before Sean Payton becomes available.