Twitter: Jerry: Jason Garrett is the real deal

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Just hearing Jerry say that is going to make me cheer for the Jaguars to win. That way Jerry can shut the hell up!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Ask Old Jerrah, if he would like to buy some swamp land that I own in Iraq? Its more realier than red is a coach.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
As long as 80,000+ fans fill Jerry’s Palace every game, year after year nothing else matters
I think the way it is set up, jerry gets his $ even if all the seats were empty this week.
He would lose on concessions, and parking, and more important it would be embarrassing.
Be nice if only 40,000 showed up .
I think people are begining to lose faith in Dak, JG, and cowboys in general.

With Tony, I always felt the cowboys had a shot at winning most games, but now, not so much.
In fact now I think they are going to lose till they win and prove me wrong, and then can they win 3 games in a row??
I dont think so. but maybe they prove me wrong.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In the past week, Crazy Uncle Jerry has asserted that Dak Prescott and Jason Garrett have what it takes to bring Dallas a championship. :facepalm:

It may be time to find another team to support until this fool drops dead or comes to his senses. He's just wasting our time.
You can still watch the dallas games and hope they win enough to make playoffs, but it is a good idea to get behind another team too,
as a bkup or co favorite team.
This year the only team in Nfc that interests me is the Rams, so I am going to jump on the Ram train.
In Afc I like the chiefs, NE, and Cleveland !! yeah Cleveland, they have fought hard , been in OT almost every game,
and are fun to watch. Plus they beat the ravens 9-6, who does that lol and I dislike the ravens.
So those are my teams, I might find another Nfc team later, but right now they all kinda suck for one reason or another.

Oh wait I forgot Chicago, I like them so far so there it is I have 2 in Nfc plus Dallas.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
LETS GO JAGS
JAGS 49
Cowboys 0
yeah but I just watched Jags play chiefs, and in that game they didnt look too good, but it was the best afc team that made
them look bad.
I wish we played the rams this year , then they could show jerry how similar they are lol.

waldoputty

Reaction score
yeah but I just watched Jags play chiefs, and in that game they didnt look too good, but it was the best afc team that made
them look bad.
I wish we played the rams this year , then they could show jerry how similar they are lol.

oh cowboys can play the rams in the playoffs
:lmao:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I liked Garrett as our backup QB.
I liked him as a head coach hire.

Sad to say... he STILL has NOT elevated to Head Coach.
It’s merely in title.

Very sad for a Cowboy fan.