Twitter: Jerry: Jason Garrett is the real deal

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Stephen Jones please think of the fans and future fans... nobody wants to follow a senile owner and mediocre team right down the drain.

I can only brush off this crap for so long. Stephen this is a cry for help.

Help!!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
And to repeat:

Jerry fired Wade MID-SEASON to promote his adopted son Jason Garrett... he was itching to get Wade out of there as soon as possible, so this idea that Jerry gave Wade the vote of confidence is no proof at all... Wade was a filler for Jason, who was granted the OC job before Wade...

TO was Garrett’s scapegoat for his incompetence and struggling offense... Dez was as well... Greg Hardy was another. After 2012, when Jones was angry and said changes would be made, he fired everybody, except for Garrett. John Garrett, Jerry didn’t even fire but gave him a graceful exit. Even when they fired Rob Ryan, Jason gave the excuse that he didn’t give HIS offense more chances, meaning Garrett put it on the defense and Jerry changed the whole defense for him to a 4-3 and brought in Kiffen to protect him.. Garrett burned bridges with Callahan who built this OL and running game and tolerated Garrett interfering in his duties and Jerry tolerated it..

Now Jerry has convinced himself that he can relegate JG to a walk around HC with coordinators to do the coaching and win with them..

Wait until he fires Garrett for his new adopted son, Kellen Moore.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
LOL......

tumblrmnxocoI2np1so8.gif

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
LOL......

Is Jerry watching Cowboy film from the early 1990’s? Jerry, any of 500 coaches could coach as bad as Garrett. We are headed to 2-4. You got to wonder what magic words Garrett speaks when Garrett is with Jerry.

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
No matter how impressive Garrett is as an individual, and I am sure he is quite impressive. He carries himself very well and is a smart guy. The end result that matters however is on the field and it just ain't happening. I have always liked Garrett and I am sure he would make a great corporate executive, but that does not make him a great football coach!

Exactly so. He always says and does “the right things” and probably is a great all-around guy. Unfortunately, those qualities don’t translate into being a Winner in the NFL. I think all highly successful coaches have a nasty, cutthroat, Machiavellian side to them. Even Landry had these traits. The public may not always see them but their players know. At times, coaches simply have to be ruthless. Garrett doesn’t seem to have that in him. You might be able to get away with having a corporate suit type of coach in a strong team of veterans with an established culture of winning but not with a young team like the Cowboys.

9of11

Reaction score
Nobody fall for it....He's talking ****....I dont believe a word he says...we will see when we get demolished this game....I'm hoping we dont but everything points to it.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------So will some of you stop rooting for the Cowboys to lose in the misguided notion that a bad season will get JG fired?

Already have.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would hate to be in the battlefield next to some of you that give up so easily.....the team itself hasn't done anything to us, it's the lunatic ownership that is the problem.......as much as I complain about the way this ownership I'm not leaving my team.

I'm just thankful that we have a place like CZ where they are tolerant and allow is to come in and vent our frustrations along with other Cowboys fans. It takes me a couple of days to vent through how awful this team is run but at the end of the day we have to realize it's just entertainment and nothing life altering.
Yes& I'm mighty greatful as well Ron!,,,it's been an " learning curve of acceptance " in the lowering of my shield , I've since day#1 ,have held & raised high, in the defense of ol' JERRAL WAYNE JONES ! with him being a wildcatter/ oil man ,I personally could groove to that
( the reality of that actual term had been legislated out of existence long before his birth,with that mineral rights casing-liner clause& federal oversight) but ,Hell-Ya! ol' JJ jumped both feet first,neck deep into this franchise & In right quick fashion, was the BOSS HOGG of the N.F.L.,,,,No long time COWBOYS fan has a right to erase that from their memories,,, & well, I GUESS us being COWBOYS fans, can& rightfully so, should push the campfire closer to his feet ,of which he's been cozy& comforted up to snoozing away, ever since his BIG SPLASH,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

doomsday808

Reaction score
Jerry's losing his memory. He probably doesn't realize JG has been coordinating or coaching here for over 10 years.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can begin counting the days. things are gonna get ugly and this will be it. last year they whacked all the assistants, this year there's nobody left but the big boys. Jason can be a fine human being coaching a high school team.