Video: Jerry Jones Cowboys Party It's Just What We Do

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Actually, I have.

Irsay has driven drunk and a lot of people have.

Were Irsay Josh Brent-like, you might have a point.

But please continue with the sanctimonious rant.

Oh was I addressing you? A hit dog will holler.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh was I addressing you? A hit dog will holler.

Sorry, when someone posts "you guys" and does not address someone in particular, I tend to assume that was thrown out there in general.

A "hit dog will holler"? Oh boy, you dropping personal tidbits about your personal life and admonishing people and assuming their beliefs above and beyond this football team is about as ridiculous and pathetic as you can get.

Alexander

Reaction score
I forgot. You're the arbiter of who is or isn't a Cowboys fan.

Yes. He somehow got that privilege. He and a few others who duck in from thread to thread to call that out apparently carry the official fan cards.

Alexander

Reaction score
Glad you remember now. You just come across as a Jones hater more than a cowboys fan.

Well, I guess a real fan has laid it out on the table for everyone.

In order to be a real fan of the Dallas Cowboys, you cannot be a "Jones hater".

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Glad you remember now. You just come across as a Jones hater more than a cowboys fan.

Because I said we're not Colts fan?

Your problem is your head is so far up Jerry Jones' colon that you can't tell the difference between fart fumes and a turd.

How bout you extract your cranium from Jerry's posterior and get a breath of fresh air for a change. Not all Cowboys fans have that close of a view of Jerry like you have.

Just saying.

Oh, and nitey night to you too. :)

birdwells1

Reaction score
Tabloids? Maybe not, but they're in the news.

Jim Irsay, DUI
Jim Haslem spent the better part of two years fighting a fed case
Vikings owner Zygi Wilf fought a 20 yr old RICO case recently.

IJS, we care about Jerry and his issues, because he's the owner of our favorite team, but other teams owners aren't clean either.

You're right but the last 2 on your list are rich people crimes and the average person just don't care and Irsay is in the Midwest with a team that isn't as interesting as the Cowboys.

Some on here say that they don't care but why couldn't Stephen get a car service to take them out, the reason is that he wanted to be noticed as he got off the Cowboys party bus.

Again, if you saw your the 70 yo owner of your company at a club drunk, with 2 girls (1/3 his age) hanging on him or the VP getting on a party bus with girls half his age, you'd have to question their decision making abilities. Now add in the fact that this company (team) hasn't had success in 20 years.

dguinta1

Reaction score
Let's point to bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior. Guess then we are OK.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's point to bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior. Guess then we are OK.

For clarity, a different poster suggested the "no other owner does this type of thing" I simply pointed that other team owners have their own issues and their fans have to deal with, too.

No better. No worse as far as I'm concerned.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
For clarity, a different poster suggested the "no other owner does this type of thing" I simply pointed that other team owners have their own issues and their fans have to deal with, too.

No better. No worse as far as I'm concerned.

And my point was/is the reason why we appear more upset with Jerry Jones is because we're Cowboys fans. Other owners have their issues too. But we're not likely to weigh in on them because we're Cowboys fans commenting on posts authored in a Cowboys fan forum. And last time I checked, no one posted a "Jim Irsay: I like drinking and driving because that's just what I do" thread seeking our input.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And my point was/is the reason why we appear more upset with Jerry Jones is because we're Cowboys fans. Other owners have their issues too. But we're not likely to weigh in on them because we're Cowboys fans commenting on posts authored in a Cowboys fan forum. And last time I checked, no one posted a "Jim Irsay: I like drinking and driving because that's just what I do" thread seeking our input.

If you read my original post in this thread, I pretty much said the same thing you did. Lol

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Jerry is a P.I.M to the P.
Can't be mad at him for that.

50-cent-dancing-o.gif