Jerry Jones: Dak stats are “garbage time” [Personal Opinion Included]

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Jerry just spoke on 105 the fan and basically stated that offense struggled even when Dak was starting and they only moved the ball more because teams defense allowed them to.

This owner will die without another ring. Dak & Will McClay to Atlanta is 99% guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:

John813

Reaction score
Circumventing the cuss word filter+ a super unrealistic proposal of Atlanta signing Dak when they'll have dead cap of Matt Ryan at the very least and a stagnant at best cap ceiling.

What's with ATL and Dak? You've posted Dak to ATL for a year now.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
If Dak were to leave which is highly doubtful, to me it would be more likely for him to end up in a place like Denver.

They have a decent defense, Sutton, Jeudy, Fant, and Hamler. Not a bad core group.

edit. Meant to add that the OTs have really struggled early in games and gotten a bit better as the game went along. They are a big part of the slow starts as well.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is essentially wrong suggesting that. He would "sort of" have a chance to argue the Cleveland game, however even that is a stretch considering we were within a few points. The rest of the four games he's started are completely debunked with regard to the silly and misused "garbage time" phrase.

Dreski

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter who the QB under center was this year. With the Oline and defense we have been putting out, I don’t think there are many QBs that would have been successful.

I think the team is slowly improving as the year goes on though. Whether it’s Steele getting more Nfl experience/comfortable, Mike Nolan changing up some things on defense, guys getting healthy or just getting rid of Poe/Worley

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry just spoke on 105 the fan and basically stated that offense struggled even when Dak was starting and they only moved the ball more because teams defense allowed them to.

This fugging owner will die without another ring. Dak & Will McClay to Atlanta is 99% guaranteed.

Hey, Jerry tell us something we don't know bud!!!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I’m stunned Jerry watched the MNF game. I’ve heard him say before he doesnt watch SNF and MNF on occasion.

odog422

Reaction score
Nothing more than a bargaining chip. He’s heard the roars of everyone about how this offense fell on its face once Dak got hurt and how it was going to cost jerry so much more to re-sign him. He’s simply trying to devalue the performance. Cruddy but true.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

This owner will die without another ring. Dak & Will McClay to Atlanta is 99% guaranteed.

Oh thank goodness they are aware of that and not delusional like some of the Zoners here.