Jerry Jones has been hanging Romo and Dak out to dry! Statistical Evidence

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Let's not forget the defense's total collapse in the final minute of the second quarter led to a Giants' touchdown, which also factored into the margin of loss.
And when I say "defense" I really mean Jacques Reeves.

This is a family friendly forum, don't use language like Jacques Reeves! :laugh:

Flamma

Reaction score
And that's the problem: Jerry just needs to stay competitive. As long as we win 8-9 games a season, he's good. If we win the division, that's as good as a Super Bowl to him. He's gone beyond conservative to just plain not caring. I mean, after our exit last year...and his plan is to just cut Cooper and dump all the money saved on Gregory. That is as indifferent as you can get.

Yes. That appears to be what he wants. It's working for him too. Dallas has moderate seasons with the occasional good season sprinkled in. No bad seasons. 2015 can happen to any team that loses their starting QB.

For whatever reason, he's decided to go full business model with this team.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It should not at all surprise anyone that someone who isn't qualified to do something doesn't do it well.

That's about as simple as you can put it.... well said.. Two unqualified individuals doing a poor job just makes it twice as bad. Neither takes responsibility or blame. Nor in this case, be held accountable. No shocker there. We are cursed with these two for decades more, and then their offspring. Lordie help us.