Jerry Jones Has Ruined Jason Garrett in 2019

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a couple months... while I understand wanting to see another superbowl (trust me I do too), Jason Garrett has my respect.. Hes very beloved in my family and I hope he gets another season. Above average coach who is always bringing a positive energy to the field.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a couple months... while I understand wanting to see another superbowl (trust me I do too), Jason Garrett has my respect.. Hes very beloved in my family and I hope he gets another season. Above average coach who is always bringing a positive energy to the field.

my bad delete double post

Sydla

Reaction score

I see Jason’s mother finally created an account.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Jason Garrett has ruined the cowboys his entire tenure as a coach including offensive coordinator

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Shirley you can’t be serious.....

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Poor little garrett. LOL

Jerry kept him on for yet ANOTHER year when he should have been fired, and gave him one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. Signed Garretts hand picked work horse in Zeke and had him in here for the first game of the season.

No excuses for Clappy the Clown.
Im not worried about Jason....Im worried about the team and JJs affect on the team no matter who the coach is.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Shirley you can’t be serious.....
Jason still has fans.. I don't understand why he is canned but nobody sees the real issue.... its the players. They all give up.. That NEVER would have passed back during our dynasty run. How do you control players who arent about winning?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Im not worried about Jason....Im worried about the team and JJs affect on the team no matter who the coach is.

Jerry definitely hinders any coach. Another good reason why the horrid Garrett is the wrong type of coach for this franchise. Jerry actually needs a coach that makes him feel less comfortable. He needs a guy telling him what he doesn't want to hear, not what he wants to hear. And clearly, telling Jones what he wants to hear is what Garrett does best.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
sought after by many many teams before OC of the Cowboys.

who are these “teams” I for one would like to see a list of names. I have seen this in the past but not one person can produce a list of names.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jason still has fans.. I don't understand why he is canned but nobody sees the real issue.... its the players. They all give up.. That NEVER would have passed back during our dynasty run. How do you control players who arent about winning?

Its definitely much about the players. But at the end of the day, when its most of the players and almost every faze of your team, then this overall ineptitude has to go back to the quality of the HC. That's in any organization in the world.

We have seen these players play great games. We have seen them at their best. The best coaches get them to perform at that level more than the next guy and in the big moments. That's not Garrett. Not even close.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Jerry definitely hinders any coach. Another good reason why the horrid Garrett is the wrong type of coach for this franchise. Jerry actually needs a coach that makes him feel less comfortable. He needs a guy telling him what he doesn't want to hear, not what he wants to hear. And clearly, telling Jones what he wants to hear is what Garrett does best.
He had Jimmy and he fired him. He had the Tuna and he made him quit.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Its definitely much about the players. But at the end of the day, when its most of the players and almost every faze of your team, then this overall ineptitude has to go back to the quality of the HC. That's in any organization in the world.

We have seen these players play great games. We have seen them at their best. The best coaches get them to perform at that level more than the next guy and in the big moments. That's not Garrett. Not even close.
I agree we have seen the players play at their best, but I want players who play at their best 100% of the time. People say Garrett is the issue but what I have learned is the real issue is Jerry Jones.. hes the one guy I blame.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree we have seen the players play at their best, but I want players who play at their best 100% of the time. People say Garrett is the issue but what I have learned is the real issue is Jerry Jones.. hes the one guy I blame.

Jerry is the issue, but Jerry isn't going anywhere. So with that in mind, the thing we need to do next is get a real coach in here. A real coach will get the players playing at their best more often. That's what good coaches do.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Not before he came to Dallas but before he became Head coach.....I thought it was 2 or 3 teams....I remember Ravens wanting him. I wonder does he have regrets not taking one of those deals? I think in 2019 he has to. This a mess.
I dont think the Ravens regret it, they dodged a bullet and have a SB championship since.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry is the issue, but Jerry isn't going anywhere. So with that in mind, the thing we need to do next is get a real coach in here. A real coach will get the players playing at their best more often. That's what good coaches do.
We had a real coach in Parcells. You can’t escape the real problem.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that much of this forums base deserves Jerry Jones.

And they can’t appreciate anyone who attempts to overcome , influence and coexist in this most toxic environment for the good of the franchise.

Jerry has not only ruined this football franchise, he’s ruined their fans.