Twitter: Jerry Jones: "I'm just gonna say this to y'all, give me some credit, OK?"

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Amon Ra St. Brown got signed the moment he was eligible for 30m$. Had they waited until next year, it would have been 35m$. Had they wait until he was on the franchise tag, it’d be 40m$.

CeeDee should have been signed in March of 2023. Before the 1700 yard season. Probably would have been slightly more than AJ’s 25m$ AAV. Let’s say he got Davante’s 27, give him the benefit of the doubt. Now it’s 33+. What will it be after Chase signs? Everything that’s happened after his third season ended has been complete stupidity. Did they question if he was going to be a longterm Cowboy after going for 1100 and then 1300 yards?

John813

Reaction score
I look forward to when his scientist create a robotic body to implant his brain into so he can live forever and provide these quotes.

75boyz

Reaction score

Jones when asked a follow-up question about CeeDee Lamb’s contract situation: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

How does that saying go exactly? Better to keep a supposed idiot's mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubt. Or something like that.
LOL.

leeblair

Reaction score

Yep; Jerry has learned how to run a circus and he thinks that's good enough because he's made money off of it.
But he doesn't realize the fans are sick of the circus and the sideshow.
They want to go back to seeing football played the way it is supposed to be played.

Blitzen

Reaction score

Yikes